AMHR National Web Cam

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice

Reaction score
I can not get the national show, I know I need to down load something but don't know what or where to get it.

Can someone help me I have a Mac computer. Thanks Alice

I dont have a Mac, but I can't get it to come up on my pc either.

Me neither
default_no.gif
Are you guys both AOL users? What other spam filters do you have loaded on the computer - I am sure that something is blocking this feed.

AOL is not compatible with anything LOL. Can you load internet explorer or firefox?? You have to have windows media player to view it. Not sure you can load that with a mac.

Heres the download

windows media player

I have Media Player -- how do I turn off my firewalls? Told you I was pretty clueless about this stuff!
default_sad.png
default_unsure.png
default_wacko.png

make sure though that you have teh most recent version of windows media player. older versions wont work.

you should just be able to go into your anti virus and turn off firewalls or if its on your browser go to tools and then security

I already had the newest version of Windows Media Player and still couldn't get it to work. I finally loaded a plug-in for netscape and it started working.
default_wacko.png

Back