AMHR Help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Reaction score
I am trying to find the registration AMHR number for Mountain High White Cloud, I could not find it on studbook online. I know he is AMHR registered does anyone have his reg number for AMHR?

There is no horse names Mountain High White Cloud in the AMHR stud book. I also did a search on the name White Cloud and nothing comes up as Mountian High. There is a Mountain High Blue Cloud but it is a blue roan.

If you could give me the dam's name I can look under her progeny and see if anything is listed.

If you could give me the dam's name I can look under her progeny and see if anything is listed.
Good idea Davie!
default_aktion033.gif
That should get some answers.

OK, thanks for checking his sire is Flabys El Tigre and dam is World Of Minis Salt & Pepper

AMHR - 104315A WHITE CLOUD CR

Sex: GELDING Color: WHITE

Height: 30.00" Mane & Tail: MIXED

Date Foaled: 04/09/1996 Markings (1): STRIPED HOOVES

Date Registered: 08/11/1999 Markings (2):

Current Owner: GINNY LONG Markings (3):

Breeder: KELLY ALLISON-GRAY Markings (4):

16653A FLABY'S EL TIGRE (FALABELLA) 27.75"

AMHA: WORLD OF MINIATUYRES SALT N PEPPER 34.00"

Glad Lewella could help you. Just got home and wanted to check here before I went out to do chores.

Thank you all for helping out. I see why I didn't find him, he has a different AMHR name and I sure didn't know he was now a gelding. Thank you Lewella for that info.

Latest posts

Back