AMHR Hardship

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alisha514

Reaction score
I was wondering. If you have a horse AMHA reg. and his sire is AHMR/AMHA but his dam is only AMHA can I hardship the horse into AMHR? Or is AMHR not doing that? Also If they are how much would it cost to do a stallion?

thanks,

Alisha

If a horse has AMHA papers, you can hardship him/her into AMHR. You use the AMHA papers to hardship the horse in
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. I was looking at the AMHR website and thats what I thought I was reading but wasnt sure. that makes me really happy then
default_biggrin.png

Alisha

As Jill said, you can hardship register your horse into AMHR by using his AMHA papers. The cost is $400 plus the regular registration fee. So, $460 for a stallion that is 3 years or older, $420 for a weanling, $430 for a yearling and $445 for a 2 year old.

Just fill out the application for & send it and the fees along with the 4 required photos & copy of both front & back sides of the AMHA registration papers.

what is the cost to hardship a mare who is amha only into amhr? The mare is almost 6 yrs old.

Also this mare has a filly who is almost 2 yrs old who sire is amha only, so what will it cost to hardship her once I hardship her dam?

Melissa, your 6 year old AMHA mare will cost $260 to hardship into AMHR. As for the filly, even though her mother will have AMHR papers, as long as the filly's sire is AMHA only the filly will have to be registered based on her AMHA papers--another hardship registration. At age 2 she will cost $245. That is the same as it would cost you even if you didn't get AMHR papers on her mother first.

Melissa, your 6 year old AMHA mare will cost $260 to hardship into AMHR. As for the filly, even though her mother will have AMHR papers, as long as the filly's sire is AMHA only the filly will have to be registered based on her AMHA papers--another hardship registration. At age 2 she will cost $245. That is the same as it would cost you even if you didn't get AMHR papers on her mother first.
okay thanks what if her sire gets hardship into amhr what will it cost then?

For a 2 year old filly it would be $45 once both sire & dam have their AMHR papers. Also the stallion report needs to be filed, so $25 late fee for that.

Latest posts

Back