AMHR Forms Online

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

albahurst

Reaction score
I am looking for AMHR forms on their website and cannot find the particular ones I need. The AMHR office told me they do not manage the website any longer and to contact one of the Board members - which I did - but have not heard back in days. Who are all the board members? I need to ask someone soon.

Which form(s) do you need. As I recall, you click on the membership tab, then on member forms....will go look to be sure...

Okay, I had it right--member services, then member forms, and then there are tabs for different things--registration forms, membership forms, amateur forms, show manager forms, plus other things like year end awards, super gelding program, judges forms, etc etc.

found the forms ok- just not the ones I am looking for- the office told me to contact a Board member.

Which form is it? Perhaps a forum member has saved the one you need, or knows where to find it?

The complete list of BOD members is also on the website, as is each of their e-mail addresses. Not sure phone numbers are there--but those can be found in any issue of the Journal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, Minimor- I now have the contact info for the Board. I appreciate your help.

Would help if you let us know what forms you are missing. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back