AMHR Convention in Branson Mo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALSO MARK !

Hey has anyone been up to branson lately to see the brand new arena they are building? there is a lounge/resturant next to it that is already open. The arena should be opening this spring if I remember right. Its suppose to be huge, has the big enclosed guest boxes built inside it as well. My husbands first cousin is part owner in it, thats the only reason I know. I am going to check it out while we are up there.

Got me a new pair of SASSY shoes for the banquet night
default_laugh.png
wooo whooo! I'm excited !

Linda

Ya hoo, I'm so looking forward to going and seeing and meeting everyone there. Quite a few people I know from my horse club "Show Me Little Equine Club" will be there, along with my friend Judy Birchenough who also belongs to it will be there. Judy lives in AR about 15 miles from Branson so I'm going to stay w/ her and were going to drive over to the Convention. I'm so excited to go stay with her, get to yak our heads off about mini's, our dogs, kids and more mini's..... THEN we get to go too the convention and talk to everyone else..... See you there,,,,, TJ

Hi Jessica,
We will be told during the General meeting on Saturday where convention will be in 2009. I have seen or heard who has put in a bid to be host next year. Sometimes we will get two years at a time, but it has been quiet this year.

Karen
Hmm I am not sure where I heard this I could have sworn it was at Convention last year but I thought it was decided already that 2009 was to be in Orlando Fl? Maybe that has changed since then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jessica,
We will be told during the General meeting on Saturday where convention will be in 2009. I have seen or heard who has put in a bid to be host next year. Sometimes we will get two years at a time, but it has been quiet this year.

Karen
Hmm I am not sure where I heard this I could have sworn it was at Convention last year but I thought it was decided already that 2009 was to be in Orlando Fl? Maybe that has changed since then.
Ive heard this too a few times too...think i would enjoy branson more..but ive too heard Orlando in 09', not sure if its settled or if that is just an option that will be brought to the table though..could be either..

I'll be there!!
default_saludando.gif

But now that's next week, I'm freaking out because I haven't done any laundry and have a major show this weekend.
default_new_shocked.gif
No sleep for me!

I live close to Branson. Silver Dollar City is a must see! And, yes, the Christmas lights will be up! Branson Landing is a new shopping place next to Lake Taneycomo. At night they have an awsome 'light' show with music and fire. Definitely worth seeing. Bass Pro is at one end of Branson Landing.........for all the hunter/fisherman.

Pam C.

2008 ASPC/AMHR Convention schedule and agendas (as many as were submitted) are available on the ASPC/AMHR website for those who want a convention preview. These are PDFs of the convention pages as they appear in The Journal.

Convention 2009 will be in Orlando, FL.

AHR

Kinda dense here so maybe someone could explain to me. Does it mean they start at 9 am and we have a meeting (Finance) and then we register? That's what it looks like to me, but I don't want to assume.

Also, IF anyone knows "Hospitality" means? That they will have meetings during that time? I just want to know before I get there.... I'm a planner!!!! TJ

Last edited:
Hey Lisa, Did Mike show you what I picked out for him to wear Friday night?
default_risa8.gif

Hey guys...would all your Branson goers do me a favor, please....it would be greatly appreciated.

****Anyone seeing Don or Russ Maas(D.M. Minis) at the convention**** PLEASE tell them to contact Russ Brincks from Iowa, ASAP.......I have not been able to get a reply from Russ Maas in over a month.

Many thanks for your help and have a great convention!

HI Russ,

Russ Maas will be at the Halloween Spooker this weekend in Glen Rose. I'm leaving tonight to go so will let him know you are trying to get a hold of him and his dad.

Karen

with life changing events around here, i sure hope to make it to branson, I need a vacation!! hope to see you all there

shelley<><

Thank You Karen! I have not heard from Russ Maas yet. Many thanks for trying.....Karen.

HI Russ,
Russ Maas will be at the Halloween Spooker this weekend in Glen Rose. I'm leaving tonight to go so will let him know you are trying to get a hold of him and his dad.

Karen

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back