AMHR Area 2 national show in Traverse City

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure wish there was a Traverse City show! That would be fantastic for me!!!! Maybe I'll have to get working on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_new_shocked.gif
wow, Traverse City!!! That would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad and LC I too was at the Genesee County Fair to bad I didn't know who you were. We really need to get together.

default_saludando.gif
LC and Whitney - I don't remember too many of the faces but I can recall a few of the horses that were at the fair. We were at the very end of the barn, second stall from the end on the right. If you heard about someone having to have the fair vet come because of a colicy horse, it was me
default_wacko.png
Turns out she just has a nervous stomach and has colic symptoms whenever she goes out. She was the little black filly that I had dressed as the bumblebee for costume. My daughter chickened out so I ended up doing the class. Talk about embarrassing, I was competing against one kid. I am moving next summer but I hope to make it to the county fair next year for sure, it is a blast ! I'll have to try and get around more next time and find you guys !

We hope to attend with horses to show next year. We went to check everything out. I remember the bee. You did a good job. We should get together sometime. Go ahead and contact me anytime.

I live in MI and LOVE Travese City!! Its beautiful!!!! Though I love Petoskey more but thats beyond the point. I dont mind where in MI it is though. I dont even know if I can go but it would be fun. I want to attend shows. Maybe show if I can get over my stage fright...
default_unsure.png
small shows...
default_rolleyes.gif

I may try to show at the Area 2 show this year as it will be closer for me. I live in Wayland MI and it is only about an hour and a half from my house, where as Midland is 3 hours. So half the time that would be awesome.

Latest posts

Back