AMHA Worlds

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Wolf Ranch

Reaction score
This will be my first year being able to attend the World's and I am super excited. I'm not bringing any horses this year - just wanting to have a chance to learn and gain experience.

Who all from LB is going? I would love to meet some of you and your horses!

Have a safe trip everyone!

Hi Katie, We will be there! We are Lost Spoke Ranch and love, breed, and show some of the finest miniature spotties! We will be stalled with Austin Van Wyck of Victory Lane Training Center and be showing in halter, driving, and multicolor classes this year. Be sure to stop in and say Howdy...we'd be happy to meet you!

Here is a list of the classes Lost Spoke Ranch horses will be showing in at the World this week!
Lost Spoke's WD Karma aka "Karma" shown by Val Lansford
I don't have a class list for her, but she will be shown in halter mares 32" to 34", 3 year old classic pleasure diving (futurity) and multi-color mares.

Sunday, September 29, 2013
Lost Spoke’s LL Too Cool To Touch aka “Touch”, 4 year old mare
...46/ Amateur Classic Pleasure Driving – Level 1, Tommy driving

Monday, September 30, 2013
Lost Spoke’s LL Too Cool To Touch
58/ Amateur Classic Pleasure Driving, - Level 1, Dawn driving

Lost Spoke’s WD Sharp Dressed Man aka “Manny”, Yearling colt
68/ Amateur Junior Stallions - Level 1, Tommy handling

Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Lost Spoke’s WD Sharp Dressed Man
F14/ Yearling Stallions 28” & Under Futurity, Austin handling
Or F15/ Yearling Stallions 28” to 30”, Austin handling

Thursday, October 3, 2013
115/ Gentlemen’s Classic Pleasure Driving, Tommy driving
119/ Yearling Stallions 28” and under, Austin handling
Or 120/ Yearling Stallions 28” to 30”, Austin handling

Friday, October 4, 2013
150/ Classic Pleasure Driving Mares, Dawn driving
F23/ 4 Year Old Classic Pleasure Driving Futurity, Dawn or Austin driving

Saturday, October 5, 2013
Lost Spoke’s Too Cool To Touch
163/ 4 Year Old Classic Pleasure Driving, Dawn or Austin driving
169/ Classic Pleasure Driving – 32” to 34”, Dawn driving
Or 179/ Classic Pleasure Driving – 32” and under Dawn driving
183/ Multi-Colored Stallions and Geldings, Tommy or Austin handling
Dawn

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the farm my boy is at, they already pulled out on Monday to head for TX out of Maryland (really closer to Delaware)

Have a great time ...hoping to attend one year...I think a lot of people who are going have already left for TX

at least the far away people

I know some, from our area, are already there. Got in yesterday or the day before, I think. Are we going to be able to watch this, like the AMHR ones?

Should be able to, I watched both online last year

I know some, from our area, are already there. Got in yesterday or the day before, I think. Are we going to be able to watch this, like the AMHR ones?

Does anyone know where to find a class list on-line? I finally found that is starts tomorrow at 1 PM with Youth Liberty but information seems had to find. The iequine website says it starts Friday so I wonder if you can't watch Youth Liberty????

After searching the AMHA website I found the Show Premium with the class list starting on page 16: http://www.amha.org/pdf/worldshow/WorldShowPremium.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
We will be leaving Sunday. We are stalled with NeHi Ranch. Stop by and say Hi we love to meet new people.

Do you think there will be any other sites streaming Worlds other than iequine.com? I know for AMHR the site I watched it on I could get to but of course the video for iequine.com is blocked for me at this time.

Anyone else having troubles getting sound??? Maybe it's just me. Have the video streaming, but no sound on either of our computers.

I have the video, but no sound. Any way of letting AMHA know?

if you look on the site where the video is, they say they are working on the audio issue.

kinda hard to hear the announcer say the horses names with all the echoing from the arena
default_sad.png

With Flanders for AMHR they printed the number and description of the class at the bottom of the feed... Where is that info for this one?

The sound is back on, but I agree you can't hear the horses name for the spectators. I watched the little kids during showmanship they were working their little hearts out and for the most part the horses behaved, but I have one complaint! There is a spectator that has a yappy barking dog. Now I know if I was performing in showmanship and someone had a loud dog in the stands my horse might not behave. Some horses are acclimated to barking horses and some are not. You would think that at least during the kids classes this spectator could put their dog in a crate, in the tack room. I always take my dogs to shows but keep them in the crate when watching classes. I think it is rude for this person to have their barking dog so close to the arena when small children are handling horses. Don't they inforce the rules? Most places I show don't allow dogs in the show arena! This is Worlds!

Back