AMHA Webcast

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_unsure.png
thats weird. : P

Well not really, They play it to the Beat of the horses, so like The Trot, Walk, Canter. and the Tempo. So if they have a trot that is faster, they play faster, if it is slower, they play slower. It also helps to get the horses excited, and they get more action.

I am still not getting a picture. I have the ads on the left and clicked on Larger screen, click on play and it is still black.

I have Windows Vista and have checked that I am up to date on the Player.

Any ideas?

Sue
default_wacko.png

nah...I think it "irritates" the horses and makes them go faster so the music will end quicker!
default_laugh.png

And, Neil, I'll be there Wed afternoon for the duration...wandering aimlessly around Stars, Alliance and Nirvana...

Idk, i think it's a good idea. Better then the saddlebred people claping and screaming to get the hoses to pick up

Those that are having trouble viewing the webcast...do you have Windows Media Player? I noticed it does require it to view the feed. Just tossing that out see if it helps.

I have window media player, when I try to view it by pressing play, it goes to the stop button?? And its weird, a lady that lives an hour from me has it, but then another friend in the same town can't get it
default_sad.png

They haven't got to youth showmanship yet, have they???

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Windows Vista Home Premium on my computer with Media player already installed, I have no problem seeing the show and right now they are on Youth 7 & under showing a Sr Mare. 2 pm est

I have Vista Ultimate and have tried everything I can think of....interesting that my desktop is Windows XP and can't get it on that one either....hmmmm....I use Panda Internet Security on both computers, maybe it's that.....oh well, I'll keep trying. I watched it last year, eventually it will work. Just have to have it working by Monday...LOL And I had my laptop working on my TV screen so I could watch on a big screen....it WILL work.......eventually....LOL
default_laugh.png

I'll try re-loading Media Player 11.

Thanks !!
default_smile.png

OK, I can get it to come up with Microsoft Internet Explorer. (whew) I normally use Mozilla Firefox, but it won't work on that.

I have a friend not to far from me that has Windows XP and Microsoft Internet Explorer and has updated Windows Media Player and still no picture.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Sue
default_smile.png

Edited to spell out my abbreviations.

Do they have Windows Media Player? the link to upload it is below the video screen.

I sure am and enjoying every minute of it - (that I can sneak in that is LOL) I'm using my Internet Explorer.

I am finally able to get it! I tried it through Internet Explorer and it worked. I usually go through Mozilla and it wouldn't work through that.

Diane in OR

Does anyone have a link?? Went on Marestare.com (where I thought it was), but couldn't find a link to it.

Latest posts

Back