AMHA Webcast

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backwoodsnanny

Reaction score
I have been trying since 9 DST and cant get anything but a black screen is anyone getting the webcast?

It says on the AMHA website the webcast will not start until 8 CST on the 27th (tommarow)
default_smile.png

Ok, so its not just me. I have a friend in one of the youth classes, hope they get the cam working soon!!!!

default_gaah.gif

It is now 10 am EST and the screen is still blank. Since I have an Apple I never know if it is me but I downloaded the media player and the blank screen appeared so I am assuming it is just not up and running yet, anyone getting a picture ?

Its 10:40 am here and i have been trying all morning to view the webcast and i was able to view it for about 40 seconds until the cameria went black agian...

[SIZE=12pt]I'm just getting a black screen with a little X in a box. It won't open when I click it
default_no.gif
[/SIZE]

I had it, just lost it 1 min ago. Its 11:22am here.

Edit: 11:27 its back on for me

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! We've asked for YEARS to get better music...ain't gonna happen. Also, the R's had better video coverage it seems...oh well, better than nuthin'

Back