AMHA Transfer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dkminis

Reaction score
I just got a transfer back from AMHA said they did not accept altered papers. Date transfered was 12/20/05 I mailed them in on the 26th. Which is what I wrote on date transfer. Then I realised it should be the 20th. So I changed the 6 to a zero. You had to really look close to see it. I could see if month or year changed.to turn it down. This is crazy. Now I have to try to find the seller, which does not live close & get aother one. Funny if they make a mistake it is fine. Has anyone else had this happen? I think they are going overboard on some things. I will call first thing Monday, but prpbably wont do any good. No wonder lots of people are getting fed up. Sorry, just mad.

I has not happened to me, but to friends of mine. But you have to think about the whole thing. Its not personal. If any paperwork has been altered in any way whatsoever, it will be returned. Its a safety precaution they take. I am sorry it happened to you, but it is the rules. But you should have the sellers name and address on the transfer, should be easy enough to find them. Good luck and don't be mad, thats just the way it is.

Latest posts

Back