AMHA Studbook

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmorgans

Reaction score
Does anyone know why the AMHA studbook is not updated on a regular basis. Right now the website says that it will be updated February 15, 2011 - but it is March 16th today - a whole month later!!!! It is frustrating to not have current information available to us - but perhaps there is a good reason for this. Does anyone know?

Also - is anyone finding that it is taking a long time to get AMHA papers? I sent (by courier) a package to AMHA that they received the end of December. I sent an almost identical package (by mail) to AMHR. I have had my AMHR papers back for at least a month now - but AMHA hasn't sent me anything (except a receipt for payment). Anyone else having the same issue?

We only got our AMHR stuff back just now that was sent in late December. The AMHA papers arrived in February. Sometimes one is slow, sometimes the other.

EVERYONE sends in their stuff at the end of the year and then wonders why it takes so long to get it back!
default_wink.png
I think both registries get swamped by all of us procrastinators and it takes a while to get out from under that pile.
default_yes.gif

I appreciate your airing your issues here, but I think the better result would be to contact AMHA and find out.

Sometimes something is missing when we send it in and they are waiting on it. You can also email them and ask.

Latest posts

Back