AMHA Regional Shows

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J&HMinis

Reaction score
Just though it would be fun to see who here will be at all the AMHA Regional shows. I love to meet fellow forum members... hoping this year to meet CyndiD!!!

I'll be attending the Eastern one in OH. I'll be taking my yearling gelding into Amateur Lvl 1 Jr Geldings, Liberty, Yearling Geldings and Multi-Color.

bondini-bethany_250x187.jpg

I'll also be taking my Sr. Mare into Amateur and Open Showmanship, Amateur Sr. Mares Lvl 1, Sr. Mares 30-32", Liberty and Multi-Color Mares.

gold_dust_nh_1_250x188.jpg

Hope to see you there!

Hi Heather-

Good luck! I would like to say I will be taking the Senior mare in the background of your photo, but it won't happen. We have a 3 judged Pinto Show that weekend. Some year maybe.

My Mom and I are going out to the Eastern in OH as well, but no horses this year
default_sad.png
However, I'm really excited to go and watch! :bgrin

Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend the regional shows, someone has to hold down the fort this time, but our horses will be attending all three regionals this year! My husband Tommy will be attending and showing CATCH at the central regionals.

[SIZE=12pt]CCMF Legacy's Legend[/SIZE] Will be attending the Western Regionals with Kriss Calao of Viadera Training Center. This picture was taken last month at the show in Santa Barbara with hubby Tommy showing.

legendtommy.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher AKA CATCH[/SIZE] He will be attending the Central Regionals with Amanda Jones of Just Won Training Center with my hubby Tommy showing him in Amateur.

catchmay07.jpg

Our newest addition to the show string...

[SIZE=12pt]Conder's Miss Ocala[/SIZE] Will be showing at the eastern regionals with Emily Conder of Nirvana Training Center

missocalahead.jpg

Wishing all of you the very best!

Dawn :saludando:

Samantha and I are going to Easterns as well. We are taking the two we both have been showing this year.

Blue Ribbon Bodacious Shiney Gold our sr gelding for AOTE, Am. Level 1 with me and Am Level 2 with Samantha.

Honeysuckle Knoll Lady Alexis our under 30 yearling mare for Am level 1 with me and Am Level 2 30 & under with Samantha.

Then the two new horses that Samantha co owns with Justine Melvin (Jitterbug).

Ravenwood Mr Magnificent a 27" yearling stallion in Am Level 2 30 & under. He did pretty good this past weekend at his first show in Fletcher against the bigger amateur colts with two seconds and a third.

Ravenwood Medalions Moments To Love her over 30 yearling mare in Level 2 30 - 33, in youth 8 - 12 with her new handler Katheryn Charles who did great with her in Fletcher with two seconds and a third in a tough class of all age youth mares. And we hope with James Walsh in open yearling mares 30 - 32. She did very well in her first show with Samantha taking all three firsts in amateur and then an amateur grand and two reserves.

We are looking forward to the show and to seeing everyone there.

I won't be showing, but hope to be able to spend a day there watching and visiting.

I am hoping to have graduated to a cane from my walker. If so, it will be a very unusual wood cane with a corgi carved on the front.

I'll be at the Western, showing Tigger (Mountcastles Reality Check) in halter. Summer Sayles-Ruegger will have her in CP Mares and Liberty.

canam1sm.jpg

Come say hi!!! Look for Vintage Farms.

Kari

Latest posts

Back