AMHA inspection

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RKG miniatures

Reaction score
I have 2 mares that were not AMHA registered. They are both under 31" and need to be inspected for registration. Anyone in the ND, SD, MN area that can do this?

The guy that does the inspections for us is in South Dakota. He will be inspecting a stallion for us pretty soon so we can get him hardshipped. Call the AMHA office and they will let you know who is closest to you. If for some reason that doesn't work, let me know and I will call the farm and get the gentleman's name that we have been in contact with.

What you need to do is submit the application to AMHA, they will assign someone for you to go to to be inspected.

Usually the closest board member or past board member who is certified to measure.

AMHA will assign someone to you, but it is likely that you will have to pay something for them to get there, if they are not within your state!!

What I did was emailed the directors in my district- I found them and their contact info on AMHA's site. Also contacted AMHA- Pam in the registration dept. She has been great. Wanted to make sure I could actually afford this BEFORE I sent in my fee and application......... It is working out well. Hope you can find someone to get it done.

Latest posts

Back