AMHA and AMHR lookup please?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minirocky

Reaction score
A coworker offered me a stallion that I am going to go pick up tomorrow! I was just wondering if I could enlist help on finding some more information about him.
default_smile.png

His name is Nostalgias Keno and he's by Nostalgias Show Me the Money and out of Tuckers Tadita Tah Dah. I am hoping to drive him and eventually have him as a herd mate for Mac, if everything works out. The plan right now is... I'll geld him a little later after I get him settled in, then let the horomones go away a bit and turn the two out together if they get along.

He's already trained to drive, which makes me very happy, and he should fit in the same harness as Mac. And maybe one day I will have them drive as a pair!

I am not sure the status of the other mini I was trying to get up to Kentucky... I haven't heard from the owner and I'm afraid transport will fall through on my end as well. This one is only 15 minutes away and he's already trained to drive.

Based off his sire, he's definitely splash, how cool. I wish he was marked like his dad!

Here is a photo of Keno:

358288_nostalgias_keno_amha_amhr_driving_stallion_prospect_photo_2_img.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!! He looks like he will be a showy fellow with those markings! Awesome that he is already trained to drive--and so nice he is so close to pick up!

Thanks! If I hadn't bought a cart with a copper colored seat, I might have considered showing him.

Here is a photo of one of his two blue eyes:

358288_nostalgias_keno_amha_amhr_driving_stallion_prospect_photo_1_img.jpg

Keno is home! I just picked him up, and he is quite adorable. He is very bay, as well. In the photos, he looks pretty black except that last photo of the side of his face.

Found out he is registered AMHR and AMHA, and got his paperwork with him. He hollered and squealed a bit when I brought him in the barn with the mares, but he settled down and was never rude or pushy. Bringing him in, he just chilled out and let me, my mom, and my barn helper pet him.

I made the call to the vet clinic to schedule his "brain" surgery for the next few weeks. He'll have coggins drawn, get his shots, and get gelded. Then we will give him some time to settle in and heal up, then see if he and Mac get along!

I'm in Winchester
default_smile.png

Here is a new photo of him when I pulled him off the trailer. He's been out in a pasture so he needs a bit of TLC.

1891083_10100781666531283_683086129_n.jpg

I'm in Winchester
default_smile.png

Here is a new photo of him when I pulled him off the trailer. He's been out in a pasture so he needs a bit of TLC.

1891083_10100781666531283_683086129_n.jpg
That's right.You had told me..I was having a senior moment..lol..Your Guy is NICE.I bet you can't what for spring to see what is under all that hair..hehehe..

default_smile.png
It's okay. And thanks! I think he is super adorable and can't wait to get him driving. You have no idea how badly I want to body clip him!

Latest posts

Back