American Idol

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sterling

Reaction score
I think I have my list compiled of my fav girls and guys....and my not so favorite.

I have to say that after Lakeisha (is that her name?.... the girl that sang in the black dress tonight) after she sang I thought that was a hard act to follow! I think her voice is amazing....tone, pitch, control etc.... I also like Doolittle...she sang last, however I have a funny feeling that she's not going to be voted as Idol because altho she is a very good singer, she's somewhat shy. I like the girl that sang the Faith Hill song "If my heart had wings", but after hearing the rundown again, she's not quite up to par with the other strong vocalists.

My take on Antonella.....see yah! :saludando:

For the guys I really like Jared and Bligh. Bligh has an amazing voice...he does'nt look like what he can sound like! I just wish this year they would start singing more songs that are well known!

Oh how about Kelly Pickler's spot on the other night?
default_whistling.gif
: Man has she changed or what? I thought they were doing a blast from the past and seeing a Tammy Wynette look alike! :new_shocked:

Ok that's my commentary.....what say you?

Edited for spelling....it's late....think I'll hit the hay now. With all the snow and the cold weather today, my brain is tired!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Blake... I think he's neat... and I like Lakisha too. She's got that "it" factor they were talking about!

I haven't kept up with American Idol since season 2, but I am hooked this year. I think this vote off will be easy, my take is see yah Anotella (should have been gone day 1 - never have liked her, sorry) and sorry, but Hailey is probably gone too. I loved the song, but she just isn't as WOW - as the other girls. I just love the rest of the, Gina, Jordan, Melinda, Lakisha, Stephanie. All very good. Oh crud - I'm missing one aren't I?

Boys is harder, I think they are all kind of close. I think Sanjaya (not sure on spelling) is just not Idol material. Too meek, softspoken and his talent just isn't showing. I'm not sure on the other though. I like Sundance and Blake. Those two are probably my favorite boys, but I would love to see one of those awesome girls win it!

I'm going with Melinda or LaKisha.....maybe Chris - all amazing talent!

I like Melinda and Lakisha... and I also think that Antonella and Haley should be gone.. (WAY to much attitude for so little talent..
default_unsure.png
: ) I actually really like all the girls except for those two, each one is different AND talented in her own way... (I really liked Gina's "punk" performance yesterday..
default_yes.gif
: ) but for sheer vocal talent, no one can compete with Melinda and Lakisha... :bgrin

From the boys, I like Chris and Blake... REALLY wanted to like Sundance, (when I saw his audition piece I really thought he would be a contender) but unfortunately he has really fallen apart... (jmo) and Sanjay should have been gone on Week 1 of the Top 24, just like Antonella should have been... I sure hope that America stops voting "sympathy" and start voting "vocally".. again, jmo...
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Well I think they should keep 8 girls and 4 guys for the top 12!!LOL

The girls are far better than the guys..........

My favorite guys are I think his name is Chris(the curly haired guy) and Blake(the beat boxer)

The girls, well wow! LaKisha is Awesome, but I like several of them for their own reasons.

As long as Antonella and Sanjaya go home I will be happy...........I can't see how Sanjaya didn't go home last week.....his voice is weak compared to the others
default_yes.gif
:

Those of you who watch American Idol, do you also vote? Just curious as to how many actually vote.

There is a group called "vote for the worst" who keep a lot of the less-talented performers on the show for far longer than they should be....

I used to vote back a year or two ago....I hate to admit it tho I don't get into the voting anymore. Theres so much volume it's so hard to get thru and usually I have barn rounds to make on the farm critters that I can't stay tuned to dialing that long afterwards. I heard of that vote for the worst site....have not been there yet tho...I am kind of curious.....I heard that they were keeping Sanjaya nd Antonella going over there.

BTW...does anyone know the correct spelling to Sanjaya?
default_wacko.png
:

That's terrible news. Too sad for those really talented people that get sent home because some people have to be a bunch of smarta****.

Sterling - you've got it correct!

Like most of you said....Antonella and Sanjaya needs to leave! They are just not up to par like most of the others in the group.

My fave guy...Chris, altho Blake is a close 2nd.

My fave girl is Gina (like her "punkness") and tied for 2nd is Melinda, Lakisha and Jordin...altho, I would be surprised if Melinda won, just because she is so quiet (when she isn't singing)....too bad, too!

Lori (magic)...yep, I vote!

:new_shocked: ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :new_shocked: :no:

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: SHOCKING! They got rid of two of the best instead of two of the worse...

Can you believe it? I don't agree with some of the people going home tonight. I'm not sure if everyones seen it, so I won't say who.....but WOW!

I'll say this, that other group must have really put the votes out to keep a certain young man in the top 12. Jeepers! You could tell the judges were upset.

I am probably not going to watch anymore this season. Nobody stands out that much to me. Maybe a couple of the girls but that is it. Mainly what is bothering I guess is that they are all "pop" singers! I hate pop music. I wanted a rocker and some country like last year. There is no variety this year. Maybe next year. Sheila

I'm disappointed in the voting this year and especially Thurs. night......I guess I really should'nt complain because I don't vote...but sheesh!!!! I'm glad Antonella got the boot, but Sanjaya should not have been on the top 12 either. I think Sabrina was better than Haylee (altho I liked Haylee too but don't think she was Idol material). I too was hoping for a wider variety. Well, we'll see how they do on theme weeks where they have to sing specified songs from certain artists.

On another subject.........I'm also losing interest in 24.....and slightly on Survivor. 24 has gotten too regimental nd not enough "personal" story lines to keep my interest...and Survivor needs to step it up a bit...change things around and get some excitement in there! Come on people!!!

Now I'm looking forward to Dancing with the Stars!!!
default_wacko.png
: Hurry up SPRING so I can start clipping and driving horses!!!!

I was a little upset with the top 12 results too. I can't believe Sanjaya made it.....he's just awful, and I think there were quite a few guys that should have gone before Sundance.The girls were harder anyway because they're a stronger group. I'm glad Antonella went though. Blake is my fav for the guys. For the girls I have many! Gina, Lakisha, Doolittle, and Jordan especially stand out for me. I do vote when I'm not working...otherwise I ti-vo! :bgrin

On another subject.........I'm also losing interest in 24.....and slightly on Survivor. 24 has gotten too regimental nd not enough "personal" story lines to keep my interest...and Survivor needs to step it up a bit...change things around and get some excitement in there! Come on people!!!

Now I'm looking forward to Dancing with the Stars!!!
default_wacko.png
: Hurry up SPRING so I can start clipping and driving horses!!!!
I know this is OT, but I was a HUGE Survivor fan for the 1st 6 (I think?) seasons, but the season they had the isolation island, I stopped watching. It just got "boring" for me.

I am really excited for DWTS, because my fave BB player from the Portland Trailblazers, Clyde Drexler, is going to be on there!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Back