American Idol fans!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
It totally skipped Danny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was it just my tv or did everyone miss him! I'm so mad :arg! I know I need to get a life.....I will after I torch someone lol
default_torch.gif

He was on the one I watched! I thought he did well, but I am still pulling for Adam 110%!!!! I am thinking that Lil and Anoop will be "on their way" (out the door) tomorrow night.

Danny was on our channel....he did a good job, as always.

I'm with Mona, I don't see anyone surpassing Adam, unless

something really weird happens. He is so versatile.

I agree with Randy this is an incredible Top 7.

Yes I think Lil will be out tomorrow night. I think Elvis, I mean Adam will win in the end. I don't remember seeing Danny tonight either. Who was voted out last week? Two will be going tomorrow night.

I hate it when my show gets messed with
default_no.gif
Anyways, I also think Anoop and Lil will be going home! I think Adam, Allison and either danny or Matt(is that his name...the justin timberlake wanna-be?) will be the final three. I just LOVE Allison and boy has Adam grown on me. He really is original and he has "star" written all over him

We saw Danny here in Oregon, too. He did really well (as usual). I agree with most everyone else though - I don't see anyone beating Adam - he is so versatile, so polished, so ready to go NOW. But then, that's what I thought about Chris Daughtry a couple of years ago, too.

Mark

There were a lot of glitches last night. You could tell they were having technical difficulties. We did get to see everyone. Adam is the clear winner. He is amazing. I hope Chris & Danny get 2nd & 3rd. I love Danny as a person the most. He seems like such a nice guy. I think Lil will be out tonight and the 2nd person leaving will be either Anoop or Matt. I am not a huge Allison fan but I know a lot of people are so she may make the top 3 where she is the only girl standing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Danny did an excellent job last night, but I am with everyone else - Adam will win this competition unless something really unusual transpires. Last week Matt was voted off, but the judges used the save for him, so tonight two will go and I really think it will be Lil and Anoop or Lil and Matt................................we shall see.

We saw everybody here in Ohio.

I think it is going to be Allison and Adam vying for the top spot, Lil and Matt going home tonight.

I LOVED Ryan's comment about Paula's reaction to Adam's performance, how she "melted into a pool o' Abdul"!
default_new_rofl.gif

I really like Danny, too. He seems so genuine and down-to-earth. I have no doubt that Adam will win, and I think tonight it will be Lil and Anoop going home. Matt made a good recovery with last night's performance, but I think it will be short-lived.

They really are an extraordinary group this top seven!!

Yes I think Lil will be out tomorrow night. I think Elvis, I mean Adam will win in the end. I don't remember seeing Danny tonight either. Who was voted out last week? Two will be going tomorrow night.
They did'nt vote anyone out last week. Matt was saved so two have to go home tonight. My guess is Lil and Matt will be on their way out. Next will be Anoop. We saw the whole show....loved Danny's performance but loved Adam more. I don't normally vote, but will make it a point to start. You just never know...and this is one year that I am confident that Adam will take it....but odder things have happened in the past, so you never know. From day one when I saw Adam in the try-outs, I was intrigued...I hope he goes all the way to the top.

I agree with everyone that Adam is going to take it all. I think Lil and Anoop or Matt will get eliminated tonight. I am rooting for Kris...even though I don't think he will make it.

I agree with what has already been said, Lil and Anoop most likely will go tonight. It makes you wonder what has been going on behind the scenes with Lil, the judges have been very hard on her. She has a beautiful voice, but she does pick the wrong songs and has no creativity but even so they have been harsh at times I thought. I notice she has lost a bunch of weight since she has been on the show.

I have liked Adam since his audition, the only song I absolutely hated was The Ring of Fire. It was horrid! I loved what he did with the Bee Gee song last night. Brilliant and beautiful.

Yes we all love this show! We're rooting for Adam and Kris!! I believe Adam will win! I think the reason why the judges are so hard on Lil is that she just goes out there and sings the same song with nothing more added to it. What Kris and Adam did to there songs last night was brilliant it was as though the songs were brand new they totally revamped them! That's what I love about those two they go the extra mile for a great performance!!

I agree Adam all the way. I'm thinking Lil and Matt will go home tonight but could be Anoop. Chris did a great job with his song as did Danny (such a sweetheart). My second fav is Allison that girl has talent even in her big toe. What a voice and a show girl. I vote at least 10 times per show for my top 2! Lol. I also think this is the best show talent wise that they have had.
default_yes.gif

I think the judges should be kicking themselves for saving Matt. He did horrible last nite and i couldnt believe they saved him last week. I cant believe they wasted their save on him. I love Adam, have since his audition! The one who has improved alot and really grown on me is Kris! He is awesome! I hope it is Lil and Matt that go home.

I thought Danny was great last night. Probably either Lil and Anoop or Matt going home tonight.

Am I the only one who didn't like Adam last night. I do think he is extremely talented but sometimes I feel he goes too far. I do think he will win although I would rather see Danny or Allison.

I hate it when they pre-record the group song and don't sing it live! The dancing was great though:) Props to Paula!

I don't care for Adam, but he is very talented and I think he will win. I'm still rooting for Kris! Matt second.

I agree...Adam is going to win...but Kris keeps getting better and better.

I like Allison, but I don`t think this is her "year"....

Back