ambulance and a doctor costume

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well depends whether the horse is the ambulance or the Dr. If horse is the ambulance do a white sheet and put a big red cross on the side then you can be the Dr withscrubs and a face mask. If the horse is the Dr dress horse withscrubs and a mask or surgery cap and do you as the ambulance using cardboard like a sandwich sign.

I saw some minis this past show that were dressed like racecars. They had cut out the "cars" in large cardboard boxes and used straps to hold them across the horses back. The kids were wearing driver outfits from their favorite NASCAR drivers.

The scubs you can get just about anywhere anymore. Walmart carries them.

I think the best way would be what minimule said. but i think you should do the race car. Make it looked al tricked out like in the new fastr and furiors movie and then side pass around all the corners so it looks like it's drifting "toyko drift" get it? ok i'll stop now :lol:

-Vanessa

hehe Cara! Make a cardboardbox Ambulance!!

One year I did a costume with a friend and we dressed up as drivers from WasteManagement and we made the horse the garbage truck. We used a HUGE carboard box that fit around the horse and pinted it green. If you use the box idea, it might be a good idea to have a friend with you so the box doesnt fall or spook the horse.

How cool would it be with the horse as the ambulance (cardboard idea) hooked up to a cart and you're the Dr DRIVING the ambulance?? LMAO :lol:

get some of those safety blinking reflector type lights and stick them to the cardboard!

Here is a picture of the waste management truck that Nyborfarm did with my Lizzie and little Millie. It was great.

I wish I had a picture that you could see more of the truck.

of50590348.jpg

Latest posts

Back