Alliance Minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showmofffarm

Reaction score
so I'm wondering if they're looking at moving to a new facility or if they're calling it quits? Mike and Terry are two of the most talented individuals in the mini business and I'm hoping that they're moving to a new place. Does anyone know what is going on?

actually i was wondering the same thing
saludando.gif
....anyone know?

[SIZE=14pt]I didnt even know it was for sale, They are about 2 hours from us. But I dont travel in the AMHA circle anyway.[/SIZE]

Lyn

They are not quitting at all. They have been looking at other property though.

Edit to add, I have seen their farm. Wow is the word for it. Very well set up and in a wonderful place. I love the barns.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I saw the ad for their farm for sale, dumb me went to their website to see if there were any "discounted" horses. No luck!!
wacko.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Where is the ad for the farm for sale?[/SIZE]

Lyn

It's on the saleboard and on their website under "farm for sale"

www.allianceminis.com

It is a BEAUTIFUL place! Glad to hear that they're just looking for another - it would be a crime for someone with that much talent to leave the industry (even though it does happen).

I am thinking of selling a body part or two, I want that farm so bad! I could use the space!

Latest posts

Back