All Those Girls In Love With Horses...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ali

Reaction score
Does anyone have the book by Robert Vavra entilted, "All those Women in love with Horses"?

It shows all the disciplines of our beloved horses except the miniatures. That's OK for now and perhaps one day someone will publish one on mini's just like this one.

If you're looking for a great Xmas present for a very special girl/women then this book will inspire anyone. Great photographs and info, however, more of a table top type book. I bought several copies years ago and have made gifts of them to very special young ladies with horses in their blood. Kept one for myself. Unfortunately, have not seen in for sale recently but it still must be available.

That is a wonderful book!

How great you found it on sale.....

Vavra photographs horses so beautifully.

Maybe we should all send him a note and ask him to one on Miniatures!

Whew! I'm happy to hear someone else has it.

It was in the reduced section at Cole's and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the price. This book is worth the regular $40 in my opinion, just for the quality of the photo's.

It would indeed, be very wonderful if such a book was re-published to include the miniature horses and their versatility.
yes.gif

Project anyone?

Latest posts

Back