All Appy Stallions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple Hollow Farm

Reaction score
I am just curious as to the appaloosa stallions that will be offered to outside mares and what their fees are. Might be interested in breeding to one next year
default_wink.png
Thanks! Prefer A/R reg. but will look at all
default_smile.png

We have two AMHA and AMHR leopard appaloosa stallions, one is a buckskin leopard with ice blue eyes being 31 inches named "Running Creeks Dots My Buckeroo" and the other one is a loud black leopard stallion 33.75 named Bissel Mounds Monte Carlo that has been a Multiple AMHR National and Ohio World Show Champion and National Top placings in Halter, various driving classes and Multi-Color as well. They both are pictured on my website and if interested, e-mail us for price for breeding services, ect. Monte Carlo has sired a black leopard appaloosa filly that we have retained and has shown successfully in 2007 and 2008 named "Coventry Lanes Hollywood Diva" and a black blanket colt named "Little Black Domino" that has done well also being a Reserve Grand Champion Stallion and Champion Junior Stallion at his first AMHR rated show. He is listed on our "Sales Page"

We limit our breedings for 1 outside mare per year.

Last edited by a moderator:
My boy will be standing. In fact that is the only hopes he has of breeding next year because he isnt getting of the girls here. He is A/R about 33-33.5" tall.

Latest posts

Back