Again, I am confused....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so Its raining out and I am having too much fun playing on the puter.

This was Bonny in March, then yesterday.

3-20-08006-2-1.jpg

7-23-08002-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow seeing the two pics together you can really see a BIG difference!!!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
It was a little deceiving just seeing one at a time...I'm going to guess August 17th, 2008 @ 10:30 pm(right after I go to bed!
default_wacko.png
)

We should get a pregnancy poll calendar going and guess dates for all these mares!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Shelly, I thought so too, look at this!

Feb 21 08

2-21-08.jpg

Today

7-24-08045.jpg

WOW---HOLY MOLY CONOLY What a [SIZE=36pt]BIG[/SIZE] difference!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
You definitely will be having a foal this summer
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I thought I would come back from the world show and see a foal picture!! Okay this could be as bad as Flirt LOL

Kay

Still nothing this am. Udder is still small.

I watched her last night for the first time through the night , just to learn her night behavior.

She lays down a lot to rest. Then she will lay flat for a bit.

Just wish I knew exactly how far along she is.

On that pregnancy gallery one of the members posted, Bonny looks like Fancy Pants. In the pic it says she was 7 months. That makes me wonder just how much time I could have left!

http://minipony.onestopequine.net/pggallery.html

Last edited by a moderator:
More wide load pics.
default_biggrin.png

No " V" yet.

7-25-08044-1.jpg

7-25-08053-1.jpg

7-25-08060-1.jpg

WOWWEEEE!!! IT IS BALOON!!!!!!

She looks awesome with your care!! I can't believe she's the same horse you took home in December!

Are you thinking of any foal names yet???

Well still no name picked so why dont y'all help me pick a name for Bonny's foal while we wait for her to pop!

Remember it has to have Texas in it some how.
default_yes.gif

I agree she looks like Fancy Pants but she also looks like Lacey at 10 months(290 days) 6th foal...and also Sadie at 11 months(309 days) 2nd. foal!!!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
It's too hard to judge by other horses!
default_wacko.png

Wow, I hadn't seen her pictures in the last couple of days. She is looking a lot bigger on the sides now! I can't wait to see your new foal this summer....soon!

Are you seeing movement on her flanks?

Nope, havent seen movement.

The only thing I have seen is that weird lump that day.

She is the same today.

Bonny, this mare hasn't made any of this easy yet, do you think she's going to have an active foal in there jumping around saying, HERE I AM!!!!!!

Now that would just take away all your fun!! LOL!!!!!!

Any news yet.. I have been following this thread... Your little horse is just like mine. Mine is a rescue have no idea the date she was covered or the father.........

Nothing new to report. She is an inch bigger in her tummy, she is at 56 & 1/2 inches around.

her udder hasnt gone up or down in size from the other day, but it does seem bigger in the ams and smaller by night.

She still seems wider than lower so I guess we still have a ways to go. If she is preg from before I got her she could be due anytime from now till November. So I could still have a wait.

I hope the vet can come out one day this week to do the rectal US and give me a better idea how far along she is.

Speaking of rectal US on minis, can yall give me information? My vet has little to no experience with minis, Bonny is his only mini.

7-27-08020-1.jpg

7-27-08004-1.jpg

Bonny,

What would you like to know. We had to have one done this Thursday on another rescue mini- due to the fact that she bagged up and she had all the signs of getting ready to foal. She even had partial labor but no foal.

We brought ours in. She was very calm through the whole procedure. I think I was more stressed then she was... I am not an expert at them by any means...

crponies - After I seen your post I had to laugh at myself. Yes, only a horse person would ask a question like I did ( I hope..lol).

Bonnie - I am home now so I will have a little more time. Wow, I can't believe she is so big. I think August foal for sure.

As far as the ultrasound - my vet will usually give them something to relax ( just a little if he has too - he won't if he doesn't have too) - he uses a bunch of gel - he will not ultrasound if he feels it is not safe for the mare. So, try not to be too disappointed if your vet doesn't get as far as he needs too. I have a feeling he will - she seems so far along - I just wanted to give you a little warning. I am with my vet - better safe then sorry! Sometimes the mare is just too small and his hands are too big to do the ultrasound. I sure hope he can for you - maybe you can get some sleep.

I noticed you are watching her at night - that is a great idea - I do the same thing. That way you can see her little changes and it will give you some warning something is up.

As far as the new Vulva picture ( still laughing over that). It looks like it is starting to relax, but it still has some ways to go and it needs to get longer. Of course, this can happen over night also.

Bonny is looking great!!! Starting to drop a little I think from that last pic...my vet doesn't give anything to relax but will use a nose twitch to get their attention on something besides them doing the US!!! :DOH! :DOH!
default_biggrin.png
I don't recommend using any tranqs when a mare is pregnant!
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back