After the fuzz is gone....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGFarm

Reaction score
You may remember my little fuzzy foal, Masterpiece. It finally came time to clip for show season! I could hardly wait to unveil this little package as I had never seen him without tons of hair, and I was not disappointed. He now measures at 28" on the nose.

Here's before and then after....

MP 11 17 12 face.jpg

MP 11 17 12 face LS.jpg

MP 11 17 12 LS face.jpg

MP Art A March 2013 a.jpg

MP Art D March 2013 d.jpg

MP Art F March 2013 f.jpg

My friend Lisa from True Focus Photography took these 'after' pics.

WHOA ! What a transformation-- He looks awesome. And what nice scenery you have out there in Arizona.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Gorgeous Baby!!!! What an awesome unveiling! He's a stunner that's for sure
default_yes.gif

Holy transformation Batman! Adorable in first group of pics but stunning in second

What an amazing transformation - he is just stunning!

Lori, your Calista is his granddam.
default_smile.png

Laurie, simply stunning!!!! LOVE those transformations on the appies! You just never know what you're going to find when they are clipped! He's gorgeous!! Congratulations!

Wow!! He looks great! Good luck showing!=)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we need to start a post of "before and after" clipped horses each spring just like we do the new foals! It's so amazing the difference, especially if this is the first year to "unrap" the packagae (new purchase or yearling), and see what you have! Just a thought...

Latest posts

Back