After the fuzz is gone....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea Bullockcorner, mostly because I love looking at before/after pictures of minis. No one would believe what a change a good clip makes for some if they didn't see it themselves.

Well when I was looking at his before pictures I thought, Wow, he has a nice little face. Then I kept scrolling down and said WOW!!! He is a nice little horse. I am sure you will do very well with him in the ring.

I also saw him on facebook, but didn't know the before pictures were going to be him! needless to say, I am drooling!!!
default_drool5.gif

Oh thank you.... it is so funny to watch the transformation from a heavy winter coat to the big surprizes found underneath it all. It's always fun!

WOW. Almost makes me want to go out shopping for clippers--except it’s my opinion that one should not place sharp objects in the hands of an inexperienced moron (that would be me.) I especially liked your before/after photos for two reasons...

1. He looks kinda’/sorta’ like our baby.

2. I’ve been reading about appaloosa color genetics (confusing stuff) and have been wondering what’s hiding under our Baby’s hairballs. I’ve read (internet facts) that a blanket appaloosa can “change” to a full leopard. So it was nice to see how yours turned out in reality--very handsome!

Latest posts

Back