Advice on ordering Hyperbike

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ann knight

Reaction score
Well I sold my EE cart
default_aktion033.gif
, so now i can order a Hyperbike. I welcome any advice regarding what to order . Now, that I am getting more comfortable , I feel the need for speed
default_new_rofl.gif
and this should help lighten the load on my little guy

while doing our own CDE trails !Thanks , you are my "go to group" before my horsey purchases
default_saludando.gif
......Ann

Last edited by a moderator:
My advice is "Listen to what Bob recommends!" He will guide you through what size shafts are needed, what frame, what wheels, all that stuff depending on your individual equine and your body size.
default_wub.png
I would order a whip holder, singletree, seat slider and grippy stirrups (many of those may be standard now, I'm not sure) and depending on the size of your horse you might ask him about the seat angle. I like mine angled back a bit and he arranged for that when he built my frame.

The pneumatic tires give a far softer ride and he makes them fairly puncture-resistant (I've never had one even lose any air and I've driven it across brambles for four or five years now) but you'll need the solid rubber ones if you're going to use it on marathon above Training Level.

Some people like to buy the "saddle bags" he sells, those came along after my time so I just wear a fanny pack to keep things where I can reach them without getting out of the vehicle. I used to keep my spares kit in a bag that swung beneath the seat before he came up with the back-of-the-chair model but it was hard to get to if your horse was being fractious and I found I really didn't need one. (There's nothing on the 'Bike a wrench could fix anyway!) For day trips I just keep a halter on under the bridle, tie the leadline up to the saddle or breastcollar, stuff a hoofpick, my camera, a small water bottle and my keys in the fanny pack and off we go!

I think you'll really enjoy having a Hyperbike. Let Bob know where you heard about it!

Leia

Charge up your phone and call Bob... He is AWESOME to talk to. I am a member of Bob's fan club.
default_aktion033.gif

Can't wait to see photos when you get your hyperbike.

I don't have an actual hyperbike just one that was modeled after it. I can tell you once you drive one you will HATE everyother cart you own. Thing turns on a dime is light weight and the horses are much more comfortable too. Congrats!

Adair, I called Bob and he was really helpful and a pleasure to talk too . My order went in Monday's mail so hopefully he has it soon , as i can hardly wait !

Thanks Whitney ! It's great to hear all the positive feedback ! I am looking forward to my"bikes' arrival .

cheers...Ann

Adair, I called Bob and he was really helpful and a pleasure to talk too . My order went in Monday's mail so hopefully he has it soon , as i can hardly wait !

Thanks Whitney ! It's great to hear all the positive feedback ! I am looking forward to my"bikes' arrival .

cheers...Ann
We want photos when you get it.
default_aktion033.gif
Bob is terrific. He told me I can be a member of his hyperbike fan club even though I had to buy something else due to some physical limitations I have and because at the time my mini had a few training issues we were working on and he wasn't steady enough for his uncoordinated mom to enter and exit the bike smoothly. I am getting fitter and leaner and stronger so maybe someday I can get a "bike" too, it will always be on my wish list. It is one very cool vehicle.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back