Advice on how to resize...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniwhinny74

Reaction score
I have tried everything I can think of when posting pics on the Lil Beginning forum, but the problem I keep coming up with is that it's too big. I've tried resizing with the help of online websites, then uploading them to Picture Trail with no (apparent) problem...but when I follow the directions on how to post the pictures with my post on the forum (by pasting the URL), I keep getting a message saying it's too big.

I've even tried to resizing them on my camera, and downloading them into my computer, and trying to download them from there, but the smallest is too small (about the size of 2 standard postage stamps together) and the medium is too big to post on LB.

How do you guys do it and what am I doing wrong?
default_no.gif
I'm not the least bit computer savvy and I'm ready to pull my hair out. I've literally spent HOURS trying to figure this out! My brother (much better at these things than me) was able to post some thumbnails, but the other users didn't seem to be able to open them.

Thanks in advance!

Can you tell me what you did, I'm on Photo Bucket and I can't get anything bigger then a thumbnail, what did you do to get it bigger?

Latest posts

Back