Adventures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My envision for the day….
60 degrees ✅
sunny ✅
great day for a hike ✅
Beautiful blue skies ✅

We went to Mud Hole Park today, commonly known as Rocky Creek, it was a complete mud hole disaster! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Bentley kept looking at me like, “you can’t be serious!” I ground drove him through mud, mud holes, a river which I totally underestimated, and more mud. On a positive note: I did NOT get the van stuck in the mud while driving through the slop nor did I lose my short boot in the mud when I underestimated the muddy river, so that’s good. I did get mud all over my blue jeans but at least I did NOT slip and fall in the mud. And luckily, Bentley did NOT poke his eye out on bush branches as he was trying to avoid the mud nor did he get cactus needles in his legs while avoiding the muddy river. So over all an aweful hike but Bentley did have a great mud training day! 🤦🏻‍♀️💩

Really Mom?!? ~Bentley
IMG_2707.jpeg

My adventures are doing chores on these arctic days! Billy has his blanket, though he's so furry he might have been okay. Keeping water filled; they are heated but the wind blew the chicken waterer over; not much worse than working with water when the wind chill is -23! The good thing is the sloppy wet ground is frozen so it's not so messy.
Supposed to hit 32 today, so his blanket can come off. This morning it is still 8 degrees.

Haha! One would think that he would have been tired, but he barely broke a sweat in 70 degreees with a full thick coat of hair! I think I was more tired than him. When we got back he was still raring to go, and we trot a bunch too! The trails were nice, flat and groomed so he actually didn’t work overly hard 😊 This little horse doesn’t wear out easily. What wears him out the most is going up hill over large rocks. So this day was fairly easy for him… oh he is only 33 inches and has no problem keeping up with his 38 inch buddy 😘 He has a ton of energy and i just can’t believe his stamina 💕💕

Latest posts

Back