ADS video on YouTube

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RhineStone

Reaction score
Check out what the ADS is all about on this video. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cg6VU3Prpbs

Included are the many styles of driving and configurations, and different breeds represented in the ADS, including a very nice pair of minis. If you ever wanted to see the differences between pleasure driving, recreational driving, and Combined Driving Events inc. dressage and hazards, here is a good, quick way to do it. There are singles, pairs, fours, tandems, coaches, drafts, and a coach horn player, too!

This video ran on a loop in the ADS booth at WEG.

Myrna

Last edited by a moderator:
Very well done!!! Thanks for the link.
default_yes.gif

What's really fun is I know most of the people in that video and have driven most of the places it was filmed.
default_biggrin.png
That gave me real warm-n-fuzzies when I saw it! The mini pair are owned by Bev White and driven by Gabe Garnica and a better, more correct VSE competitor you could not find. I love having them at our competitions!

Leia

Myrna,

Thanks for posting that
default_smile.png
I loved it and I hoped it inspired folks to get involved in driving. At this point I am a recreational driver and my daughter competes. But eith way we both have tons of fun and we are working on very similar things w/ our horses...she just likes going out in public more than I do LOL. There are so many ways people can enjoy driving and it really brings another level to the realtionship you have with your horses.

Angie

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back