Happ's CDE needs volunteers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbyhorse23

Reaction score
The Happ's CDE June 19-21st in Ethel, WA needs your help! Come and watch almost 90 competitors of all sizes from mini to draft compete in the Northwest's premier combined driving event and be part of the action as a much-valued volunteer. Get a front-row seat in the hazards, scribe for the dressage judge, or help reset the cones for each competitor and see how the game is played. We'd love to have you! More information is available on the Happ's website at www.happs-inc.com, send Maureen an email and tell her Leia sent you.

There will be plenty of "VSE's" (Very Small Equines, the American Driving Society name for entries under 99cm at the withers), including our very first four-in-hand! I will not be competing, but I'll be there helping our very own Amy Lacy and navigating for one of the mini pairs as well as offering test-drives in the new Bellcrown Aerocrown for those who want to try it out. Come say hello!

Leia

Man I wish we could. Just can't make it this year until I get my stimulous check.
default_laugh.png

We volunteered last year and it was a real treat.

Latest posts

Back