Added new one to tribe.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Taylor Jo

I've been waiting on the weather to straighten up so I could go to Tx and pick up this filly. I sold my big horse so I don't have to deal with that anymore. I miss her dearly but it will be nice just to have the mini's. The pic's I took of her today didn't come out very good at all so I'll just put up her weanling pic for now. She's really sweet. Her name is

LM Idols Velvet Vixen and she's called Vixen.
383723185.jpg

Didn't you just say that the last purchase was your last one?
default_wink.png
She's very nice
default_biggrin.png

[SIZE=10pt]Well, Taylor Jo - [/SIZE]

You officially have me beat in the "Billy Idol Get" collecting!

Congrats - I love that filly!

Very nice! Congratulations!!!

Oh no, I always figured when I sold one large equine I could get 3 miniatures to replace that one LOL!

Have fun!

Wow, that is awesome... what a pretty girl she is and LOVE those LM horses!!!!! Congrats and yes, I think I remember someone saying 'no more', LOL She is very nice!!!

Hmmmm....seems like Matt is right about the "last purchase" thing!
default_laugh.png
Not like anyone believed you anyway! HA! She is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

"Hmmmm....seems like Matt is right about the "last purchase" thing! "

I don't think you guys are understanding the "Last Purchase" statement. Last Purchase means that 'THIS IS THE LATEST PURCHASE I MADE UNTIL I MAKE A NEW ONE Kind of like Last week. Doesn't mean there aren't any more, it was just the most recent one!

Afterall - my new Year's resolution lasted one day
default_biggrin.png

She's a pretty filly!

Beautiful Filly TJ! I love it...."the tribe" lol

Another pretty addition! I bet you're going to have a hard time picking which ones to show.

Very Nice filly. Yes, last purchase means, this is the last one for now, until I see another must have.

I think our husbands learn to see the benefits, no need for jewelry, no need for frilly dresses, no need for Bday, Christmas, or anniversary gifts (unless its a mini or mini related). We are actually doing them a favor, it eliminates the need for them to shop for us
default_smile.png

Thanks all I appreciate it. Yea, my trainer and I have to pick out of the 09 filly's which one to show in open. I think we have it narrowed down between Honey and Vixen but it's hard to say till you get them clipped and see how each one takes to training. Vixen is a firecracker I do know that, she's the wildest thing I've ever owned. I thought my Dakota was a wild boy, but Vix has some fire to her. I just hope she channels it to her strength.

I'll have to see how I show this 7. I'd like a stallion, but I do have my hands full now with just me. Thanks again, I'm glad you like her. And yes I do have quite a Billy Idol collection. Now I need something in the future to breed them too.... SEEEEE, there I GO!!!!!!!!!! TJ
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back