Added a new boy to my mini herd of boys :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil' Horse Lover

Reaction score
As an early birthday present to myself I bought myself another mini.
default_biggrin.png
He is AMHR registered and is my boy "Kowboy"'s half brother (same sire). His name is Knight Stars Kool Dude, he's goin on 8 yrs. old this year and is 35" tall. He is currently a stud but will be gelded asap, he was trained to drive and was pulling a cart but hasn't driven in years. I'd like to get him and Kowboy driving as a team, they are both the same height and I think would make one flashy team!
default_wink.png

So now I have four boys, once he's gelded my mini herd will be 4 geldings, 2 are under 30" tall (27" and 28" tall) and 2 are 35" tall. Spirit and Ruckus (the little guys) are chesnut pintos, Spirit is mostly white with a little chestnut and Ruckus is mostly chestnut with a little white. Kowboy and Dude are both dark colored pintos, Kowboy is a dark bay pinto who is mostly white with a little bay, and Dude is a black pinto who is mostly black with a little white. I think its funny how it worked out to be that way.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_biggrin.png

Here's some pics. of "Dude"~

KnightStarsKoolDude.jpg

KnightStarsKoolDude2.jpg

KnightStarsKoolDude1jpg.jpg

KnightStarsKoolDude1.jpg

dudefront.jpg

Very nice looking boy, Anna! Congrats to you and happy birthday!

Latest posts

Back