Ad designers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samantha S

Reaction score
I am wanting to run some ads in AMHA and was wondering who do you recommend to design ads. Based on experience,quality,price?

Without a doubt Laurie V (cant spell her last name LOL) she does all our group pony ads and is awesome!

lauries email

Janet Hughes. Pick up any AMHR or AMHA magazine and you'll see plenty of Janet's ads.
default_biggrin.png

Janet's e-mail addy: [email protected]

I do graphic design. I have a few little sample ads I came up with if you want to see them. They feature my horses but they'll give you an idea of what I can do. Let me know if you wanna see them!

I've been designing ads on Photoshop CS3 for over 4 years, I do not and WILL NOT send out my ads if they have pixels showing up - meaning, my graphics are top quality. I did all of the graphics on my website:

skyrizeminiatures.webs.com

What size of an ad are you looking for?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sketch an idea and have the AMHA staff do my ads. I have never been disappointed.

Too be honest, I've never done any horse ads, but I do alot of graphics designs. Done magazine covers for a quad magazine and some add's photo pages there. So I guess horse ads couldn't be any different to do. I'd be willing to do it very cheap since I've never done a horse one.

I pm'ed you. But it wasn't showing up in my sent folder so I don't know if you recieved it or not. If you didn't please e-mail me directly. [email protected]

I also want to ad that you can preview some of the things I've done on my website. Web Design

I use Lori Rafter of MiLo Minis here on the Forum. I've used her for several years now and I'm always happy with her work.

Thanks Stephanie and Holly!
default_biggrin.png
You are welcome to have a look at my portfolio Samantha, at Design by Lori and can contact me through my website if you have any questions.

Lori (Milo Minis) did some banners for me that were wonderful, and a magazine ad.

She was able to translate some of my "off-the-wall" ideas into beautiful graphics! I would enthuastically recommend her.

Lisa Brooker (Brooker Graphics) is an up and coming designer with loads of talent. She's affordable and does great work - her turnaround time is amazing.

She did a full page ad for me to submit to the East Coast Spring Fling catalog/sponsorship this year and I was more than pleased with the turnaround time, her intuition in design and her price. She puts special touches in all she does. She's very patient with her proofs and your request for changes or tweaking (although I found her work so wonderful that I had only a minor request which was easily and quickly fixed).

I know she's bound for big things in the future and I will say "I knew her when".....perhaps these early works of hers will be worth something some day when she's made it to the top!
default_biggrin.png

Last I talked, she was designing for some overseas miniature horse magazines - - congratulations Lisa!
default_aktion033.gif

She's got a huge assortment of works in her portfolios on her website - pay her a visit and she'll be glad take on whatever you need.

Her contact info is:

[SIZE=14pt]Lisa Brooker[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Brooker Graphics[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]www.brookergraphics.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][email protected][/SIZE]

Lisa Brooker is really great, she did some work for me, an overseas clientand I am so happy with the designs of her that I let her design my wedding card
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone you guys are worth a million
default_wink.png
I am in the process of talking to a few designers that I have found through this forum and your recommendations. I believe I have narrowed it down to a couple of designers. THANKS FORUM FRIENDS
default_saludando.gif

Thanks White Tails Minis and McClauds Stables- I really enjoyed designing your ads/wedding card. You are both wonderful people- thanks again.
default_smile.png

Lisa

I have used Janet Hughes for quite a while and would highly recommend her. Here are a few examples of our ads. Many more can be viewed on our website http://www.ThousandOaksRanch.com under "Adworks".

ThousandOaks3_09ad%20500.jpg
ThousandOaks11_08showAd%20500.jpg

3%20generations%20ThousandOaks4_07.jpg
ThousandOaks11_07showad-500W.jpg

Latest posts

Back