A very special photo edit request please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bannerminis

Reaction score
There is a picture that I want to have enlarged and printed for my friend but I also wanted to do somthing special with it.

My friends just got married in June of this yr and we all celebrated it in Tuscany Italy and had a fantastic time to say the least. Anyway her husband was diagnosed with a grade 4 brain tumor 5 wks ago and sadly passed away on Friday. He was only 37 yrs old it still seems like a very bad dream and everyone is finding it very hard to take in.

I have attached the pic that I want to use in colour and in B&W.

My idea for the pic is to have it B&W but with the car still red in the background and also there are a couple of red flowers in my friends boquet so would like them red also.

I hope that makes sense and I hope there is someone who could possibly do this for me. I hope to enlarge the photo and have it printed on a canvas as I think my friend would really like it.

I can email the picture if it helps to have a better quality pic to enlarge.

SineadTony2.jpg

SineadTony2-1.jpg

Thankyou so much for your kind offer of a photo edit - I have emailed you the pictures

If megan doesn't get the chance to do it, let me know, I'd be happy to do it for you. Just e-mail me the original lrg version. What a beautiful place to have a wedding.

Thank You for your offer but Megan did it for me and its just what I wanted - it looks fantastic.

Thank you again so much Megan this means so much to me
default_smile.png

What a sad story
default_sad.png
I feel so bad for your friend. I'm sure she will love the pic you're doing for her. The edit came out great, what tool/program do you use to do the colors like that?

I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 and a Wacom Bamboo Tablet. On occasion I will use Corel Painter Essentials 3.

~Megan

Latest posts

Back