A registered or R

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you could only pick AMHA or AMHR registered horses what do you pick?

• AMHA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AMHR

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My guys are all AMHR......I don't show any longer, so the question is moot, to me, but what I like with AMHR is that you can have an under mini and attend AMHR shows or you can have an over mini and attend their shows.

For many people that own minis of both divisions you don't have to decide which show to go to, they can all attend the same shows.....overall the expenses for AMHR are more friendly.

double registered for sure, even tho we do seem to live in a AMHR area. World Class is definitely out for me. I will admit, I do think that AMHA is getting to be "pricey" and I do think they need to lower there fees comparable to AMHR. Corinne

I don't care which registry or how many registries. The papers are only as good as the breeder. I want to know, if what is on the papers is correct.

I want to go to a farm where I could pull hair off the great grand parents of the horse I was interested in and everythig would check out right down the line. All a registry does in keep track of what we send it. One should be enough, two or three do not make it more honest. Renee LaBare Reiten

Latest posts

Back