A Performance Horse second year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.M. Minis

Reaction score
DM STARBUCK SONNY was 2007 and 2008 A Prefomance horse of the year. The DM MINIS also had

DM EXPO KING he saw 1st in modlr stallion over,2nd in 3& older stallion, and top ten in country pleaser and roaster.

DM WILD MONKEY was 3rd with Don Maas in golden aged jumper, and top ten in driving

DM BO COOL was top ten in driving

we have some of sonnys off spring coming out this year

Congratulations to a great driver (Don Maas) and his terrific driving horse (Sonny).

You know you're supposed to include drool photos with this kind of post...

I finally got a glimpse of Sonny in roadster in the RFD video and wish I could see more!

Congratulations on all your well deserved wins.
default_biggrin.png

[SIZE=12pt]Congratulations Don! What a great year!![/SIZE]

A big congratulations to both Don and Russ Maas! They are wonderful drivers and are a thrill to watch drive! The best of the best! Congratulations! Lavonne and Larry

Russ- A big CONGRATS on the Perf Horse of the Year. Hope to see you all at the Iowa and Nebraska shows this year. OH- Thanks for being in my Nationals photo! Everybody asks-'Who is that?' especially my husband. ha ha

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations Don, that is awesome and quite the accomplishment!!

Thank you for the congats. He is a fun horse to drive and he loves showing off doing it. Now that don got his back worked on and sonny had his done I donnt know whats instore for this year.

Russ- A big CONGRATS on the Perf Horse of the Year. Hope to see you all at the Iowa and Nebraska shows this year. OH- Thanks for being in my Nationals photo! Everybody asks-'Who is that?' especially my husband. ha ha
It was you and your horse that made the pic GOOD. I donnt want no husband after me
default_unsure.png
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back