"A" PERFORMANCE HORSE OF THE YEAR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.M. Minis

Reaction score
DM STARBUCK SUNNY was named the AMHR A perfomance. Just got the letter today.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHOO HOO Go Sonny go congrats!!!!

Cant wait till dancer has his foal!!

Congratulations to Don and Russ Maas. Sonny is a great driving horse.

Congratulations to Don and Russ Maas. Sonny is an awesome horse and both of you do a great job training and driving not only him.....all of the horses you train and drive.

WHOO HOO Go Sonny go congrats!!!!Cant wait till dancer has his foal!!
Lisa...with Dancer for a mom and Sonny for a dad that foal is destined to be GREAT.

I've told Don and Russ many times that eventually I want a DM horse of my own.
default_yes.gif
:

I'm just glad Don survived me nearly giving him a heart attack by accidentally surprising him in the showers at the Area 6 show. I wouldn't want to have been the one responsible for Sonny NOT winning Performance Horse of the Year!!

D.M. MINIS does it again!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: Awesome news :bgrin

BIG CONGRATS to Don and Russ Maas and Sonny!!!!!! Your on a roll, keep it up! :aktion033:

You tell the Sonny man we are anxious to see that new crop of foals he's expecting this spring.
default_yes.gif
:

Russ, get some pics scanned of Sonny tomorrow night and show the forum.

P.S. Mary,,,,you need a D.M. horse so bad
default_yes.gif
: it's your turn
default_poke.gif
: .......Bob don't say it with roses this Valentine's Day .....say it with 4 hooves from the D.M. winning collection. :bgrin And to keep it equal opportunity...Mary do the same for Bob. SOS...... :bgrin If you show a D.M. horse at Winona...I promise you both no more pants wetting in the wash racks. :new_shocked: haaaaaaaaaa

Congratulations!! :aktion033: Your horses a super individuals and I cannot think of a better horse to win this honor....
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

CONGRATULATIONS! That is quite and acheivemet, and an honor!! All your hard work and training skills have paid off! :aktion033:

That is a title I hope to strive for someday, so I am very impressed! Great, fantastic, wonderful job! Gotta love those performance horses! Congratulations! :aktion033:
default_thumbup.gif
: :aktion033:

I've told Don and Russ many times that eventually I want a DM horse of my own.
default_yes.gif
:

I'm just glad Don survived me nearly giving him a heart attack by accidentally surprising him in the showers at the Area 6 show. I wouldn't want to have been the one responsible for Sonny NOT winning Performance Horse of the Year!!
LOL I am sure that will be a story to be told for years to come
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin

BIG congratulations!! :aktion033:

It's a major achievement-- The year when I heard that my mare had won Performance Horse of the Year, (my director called me) I cried so hard, my poor husband thought someone had died! LOL!

I suggest that you take an ad out in the Journal for your special horse-- I didn't, and I do regret it. Let as many people know about this as you can! You deserve it!
default_yes.gif
:

I do have a picture of him and am just waiting to see if it is ok with them that I post it I am sure it will be but have to follow the rules and check
default_yes.gif
:

We actually have a few Raven had to start a "photo album' for her Sunny/Dancer foal! :aktion033:

Thank you to all for your post hope to see you all at the showes in 2007.

I getting some new ones ready to go out and try to come close to it again.

Thanks again

Russ

DM MINIS

Congratulations to both Russ and Don :aktion033: :aktion033:

How awesome! What an achievement!!! Congratulations!!!

Tammie~

BIG congrats!!! :aktion033:

How exciting......

Hope you guys get stalled close again at Nationals, as a "Watern' Hole #2" is already in the works. We enjoyed your visits.

Latest posts

Back