A New Purchase

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
After selling my first home-grown foal, I am now in a position to add a much admired member to the Shiloh Farms family. This will complete my little band of horses and is sure to add (in a few years) some very nice foals along the way with Royal. I can't say too much right now until I get permission to post a pic etc.
default_shutup.gif
But I will as soon as I get the go-ahead.

I'm too excited
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Many many thanks to Nancy and Shawntelle Campbell of Misty Ridge Miniatures for allowing me to purchase (and post so prematurely
default_wink.png
) Misty Ridges Days of Thunder "Willow" nee Daisy. I've been eyeing this girl for a while and am so excited to bring her home. Willow is a perlino AMHR (eligible for AMHA and will be) filly. She is out of Little Kings Wild Thunder (a stunning mare) and by Little Kings BT Buck Bandito. Gaahhhhhh!!!!! Thanks again, Nancy and Shawntelle (can you tell I'm excited?) lol

Daisy004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheesh, Matt, you are such a tease! Don't you know you can't announce new additions without details and PICTURES?!!

default_biggrin.png
Congratulations! You sound like me, sell one, buy one (or two!)

congrats on your new purchase but hmmmm... we have to wait
default_impatient.jpg
for info and pictures

I spoke to quick congratulations on your new beauty
default_wub.png

YEHHH!!! I'm so glad she is going to such an awesome home!! Daisy (Willow) is our first home born foal so she holds a special place in my heart, but I am defiantly excited to see you get her and I know she will be well loved!!

Congrats again!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Wow, Congratulations Matt, I have been trying to figure out the color of my new foal and her coloring looks like your new girl. Bandito is her grand sire. Needless to say I love the color.

Congratulations! I love Bandito and his babies!

Ahhh very nice filly lucky you...we have a son out of Little Kings Wild Thunder x little Kings Big City Buck
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
l love that line on the dams side

Congratulations Matt!!! She is gorgeous!!!
default_wub.png
I need a pasture full of her identical twins here. LOL

I gott ask... what is that black line on her shoulder?

Congratulations Matt!!! She is gorgeous!!!
default_wub.png
I need a pasture full of her identical twins here. LOL
I gott ask... what is that black line on her shoulder?

lol...Thanks. I posted the wrong pic...D'Oh! It's just a line a drew for myself showing her shoulder
default_rolleyes.gif

Oh she is beautiful!! I have her half-brother here by Bandito
default_wub.png
I bet she and Royal will have really nice babies for you
default_smile.png

default_wub.png
Congrats! I was going to guesse one of shawntelles fillies! I had the pleasure to take her in a class at collingwood hehe she knows she's pretty!! Congrats again you will love her!

Latest posts

Back