A new horse for a new friend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREENWOODMINIS

Reaction score
haynatalone.jpg

I met the nicest person
default_yes.gif
: ...

Please help me congratulate Joe Kahre of Encore Miniatures on his purchase of our AMHA National Champion Mare-Gallery Originals Rays Bay Beauty...who is in foal to our AMHA World Champion single pleasure driving stallion...Dickens.

The moment I met Joe, I knew he was going to be the perfect home for Hayley. It was that feeling of just knowing it was right. Joe, traveled down to pick her up thursday morning...and, while I was waiting in the barn that morning for his arrival...I felt really sad about selling her.... But, when Joe arrived...he was so excited :aktion033: :aktion033: about adding her to his herd...it made my heart happy to see that he was so happy.

Everything just fell into place...she jumped right into the van and didn't look back...Joe, tells me she has already settled in to her new home with no problem...it is a dream home for her...where she will be adored for many years to come...as, she had been with us.

Joe, enjoy your new precious girl...I love your excitement and your genuine love for the Miniature Horse...I can't wait to hear all your wonderful stories about Cool and Hayley!! Give Hayley a big hug from all of us Greenwoods...we are so happy for you!! Can't wait to see your Dickens baby next year...we wish you all the luck!!

Promise to come back to visit us sometime!!

Congratulations again...you have been such a pleasure to get to know!
default_yes.gif
:

best of luck,

lis

Last edited by a moderator:
What a lovely girl...... And isn't it wonderful when you find a new home for your baby that just "clicks"!

So happy for you!

MA

Latest posts

Back