A new foal for Maple Mountain!!!! Its a........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
.....BOY!!!!! and what a gorgeous boy he is! Born early yesterday morning, he got his mommy's beautiful big eyes with eyeliner and 4 white socks with just a dash of colour from daddy to make for a really pretty colt. Lots of neck and tons of leg on this little one. We are very pleased and proud to present Maple Mountain's Canadian A, son of Havenwest Amory MS and MiLo's Buckeye Captain Mack Splash.

Missys09coltE.jpg

colt5E-1.jpg

Very nice Lori -- Congratulations.

YIPPEE!!! Finally!
default_biggrin.png
He is one handsome guy!! Love his face! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see him in person.

Congratulations on a beautiful colt. He sure does do his mammy and pappy proud
default_biggrin.png
Love his long legs and his chrome, can't wait to see him in person.

Yvonne

Congratulations Dale and Lori on a very handsome colt. Love his face ,long legs. He will be a show stopper.

Congratulations Lori. What a nice looking boy

Arlene

Lovely colt Lori, Congratulations!!

I guess Mack will be happy that one of his babies has arrived....now just one more to wait for?
default_biggrin.png

Thanks everyone! I am really happy with this little guy who is full brother to our Mable!!!

Lovely colt Lori, Congratulations!!
I guess Mack will be happy that one of his babies has arrived....now just one more to wait for?
default_biggrin.png
This is actually his second foal to arrive this year! Our lovely little Quin (Maple Mountain Harlequin Maple, shown below) is his as well but I guess I neglected to inform Mack!
default_biggrin.png

Quin2E.jpg

QuinE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Lori!! Another pretty Maple Mountain foal!!! He has a lot to live up to, being Mable's brother!!!

Latest posts

Back