A Must Read! Brianna's Story

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJRMINIS

Reaction score
Here is the link to the story about Brianna.........It is definately a tear jerker, and I had a hard time getting through it.........I thought I would pass the link on. It is a Very touching story written by her mother.

Brianna's Story

[SIZE=18pt]Tears here with tissues to wipe them up. That was a beatiful story and I feel for the family.[/SIZE]

Christy

OMG!!
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
:

My horsey daughter turns four next month and this story broke my heart.
default_crybaby.gif
: Today is the one year anniversary and that is a tough one.
I just realized it is one year from the date.........oh how my heart goes out to that family.
default_sad.png

what a sad story. but this is why i always say as i did on Christys post further down there is no such thing as a bombproof horse and the second you believe there is youll be in trouble.

default_crybaby.gif
:

Don't we just put our hearts on our sleeves whenever we endeavor to have children.

For no matter what we do, or what we don't do, we cannot protect them indefinitely, and in our failure to do so, we put our hearts at risk for the greatest pain imaginable.

I don't know if I could survive such a loss. Believe me, I fear it above everything else.

Liz M.

what a sad story. but this is why i always say as i did on Christys post further down there is no such thing as a bombproof horse and the second you believe there is youll be in trouble.
Yes, I have always had trouble with that word too Kay. I have two large horses that most people would classify as"bombproof" but I don't know about you...if a bomb went off, I'd jump.
default_wink.png
:

default_crybaby.gif
: That was such a touching story. It makes me think of my farms angel (except ours is a mule). We lost a baby mule last May, she only lived two and a half days. But those two and a half days were life touching. I never got to say goodbye to her. My prayers go out to that family.
default_pray.gif
:

P.S. I don't like the word bombproof either, I never really trusted it!

Latest posts

Back