A mini i was going to get

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniature217

Reaction score
I was going to get a mini Saturday but we did not get the mini.
default_no.gif
I talked to the lady that i was going to get him from. She told me on the phone that she is sorry that she could not get him. He was founder so bad that he was not walking straight and falling . The farrier had to keep his feet trimmed and she told me he has to stay out side and can not be in a stall. So she did not want any one to get him and she is watching him so he don't get hurt . At least she ain't going to get rid of him. She was going to give him to me for free . Some of her family members are part of a rescue. At least he is going to be taken care of.
default_smile.png

Leslie

Im sorry it didnt turn out well for you. They did the best thing as a foundered horse is a lot to take care of and can be heartbreaking. Hoping you find that special mini soon. Be sure to check out horses for adoption on the CMHR website

www.chancesminihorserescue.com

Oh, I'm sorry for the disappointment. It sounds like the lady who has him doesn't want to impose the extra care he needs onto another family. I'm sure you will find your next mini before long and will love him or her very much.

Latest posts

Back