A Message from Bonnie...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They also found cancer in my right kidney. I go back tomorrow to discuss stage etc.

They also found cancer in my right kidney. I go back tomorrow to discuss stage etc.

Bonnie and I had a reading earlier this year about my stallion and wether or not he wanted to show. It was just an absolute honor and joy to speak with her. I hope she get's better soon and I totally understand the anxious feelings and it's not fun. Prayers for restored health, & calm feelings. (((Hugs)))

Bonnie helped me too with a horse one time! You hang in there Bonnie! We miss ya and are waiting for you to get back on your feet again quickly!! Things will be ok!

Sending you all the best, and keeping you in my thoughts. Please call mom or I if you need ANYTHING, you know we will be there for you. We are only a drive away!

Bonnie so sorry you are going through all this. You have helped me in the past with my little dogs Sugar and Hercules. You were an absolute blessing! I have lurked her for many years, but this is only my second post. You are the reason I am posting. You are such a wonderful person and I wish you healing and my thoughts are with you. Take care.

Sending warm thoughts of comfort and health to Bonnie along with healing prayers.

She has helped me and my horses twice and told me things which comforted me. Now I'm sending my best thoughts and wishes back to her. Love and light.

Bonnie...i am so sorry to hear that you are having health issues...Your signature says you hate cancer...Me, too!! My mom has cancer and she is playing a waiting game basically...done with treatments.

I still remember when you did a reading on my MinPin Gunner...well, 5 yrs later he is still around!! Hasn't bitten me yet (his signal that he was ready to "let go")...He will be 14 yrs old in October!! I truly believe that you helped save his life back then as I was almost ready to make a decision to let him go...so thank you!!

I hope that when you have surgery they are able to get the cancer without having to remove your kidney!

Take care and please keep in touch...your LB family is praying for you!

Bonnie, I'm sorry to hear about this, now this is not the way to blow me off of a luncheon date. Let me know when your strenght is up to a visit and I'll come to see you and your new place. I have plenty of time on my hands now that I'm not working and besides I need to have a day away from Russ. I hope that you have someone close by to help you with household chores for now and I'm sure that Andrea is taking great care of Mr Perfect for you. Tried calling this morning but the line was busy so I'll wait awhile and give you a call late morning early afternoon. Miss ya and love ya Diana

bonnie, i've been thinking about you every day. have you gone back yet to have the cancer staged? hope you are feeling well. blessings and wishes for your recovery!!

Ohh Bonnie ((((hugs)))) I have been away and not on here much over the past week.....

I am soo sorry to hear about all of this..

Do you have any updates????

And charlene (((hugs))) good to 'see' you on here!!!
default_smile.png

~kathryn

Bumping this up. I'm sure that Bonnie would love to read little messages to her. She is a wonderful lady and a special friend to me and my family as I'm sure there are many more of you out there that are friends with her. Love ya Diana

Thinking of you Bonnie and sending healing thoughts your way. You are a very very special person with an incredible gift, that helped me and my dogs tremendously.

Hello everyone,

I am doing very well. The pacemaker is doing it's job (must be because i am not looking at the ceiling!).

They did not stage the cancer I didn't even think to ask. The Dr said he didn't think it had spread and he would just take out the kidney and didn't think I would need chemo or radiation!!! He also said if one HAD to have cancer this would be one he would choose to have.

It hit me hard emotionally. I am very much on the go and independant and I felt like I had lost control.Took me a week or so to work it out both physically and spiritually but now I am back to being me! I am not sick at all and have no symptoms of being ill.

I do readings and bop around town and wherever else I want.

Outside of being in bed earlier and getting up later I am me!

I feel so lucky.

Hugs

Bonnie

I am

Oh Bonnie that is such a blessing to hear how you are doing.

You go girl, I will still keep you in my prayers at night..
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif

So so happy you are "back" and feeling better. Take care of yourself. My doggies say hi
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back