A member could use our prayers...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
One of our newer forum members, Jrox, has been batteling cancer for quit a few years. This past Monday, she was told she has to go back on chemo. So would you all just keep Roxana in your thoughts and prayers. She was at a very low point in her life when she was introduced to my minis, and now her minis have become the focal point of her days. She loves them!! Corinne

Thanks for letting us know.....Prayers going her way, for sure.

MA

Absolutely...I hope everyting goes well for her. Minis can sure brighten up one's day.

default_pray.gif
: for you Roxana.

Prayers, healing thoughts and {{{{Hugs}}}} being sent her way!

definatley on there way, i hope everythings okay!!!{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

Keeping her in my thoughts and hopes that she will be well and healed.

I am so sorry she is going through this.

Thanks for letting us know.

Liz M.

Roxana - Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers....

Take care and God Bless...

[SIZE=10pt]You are in my prayers as always Roxana - and if there is ever any thing that Corinne or I can do - please let us know, we'll do our best! Thinking of you and please take care, hugs...
default_wub.png
:
[/SIZE]

Lori

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all. I have emiled Roxy and told her if she feels up to it, to read this, and to let her know we are thinking about her. She is one of the nicest mini people you would want to meet. Corinne

THANK YOU ALL VERY VERY MUCH

I really appriciate all your well wishes.

thank you Corinne, for the thoughtfulness

Lori, I love all you beautiful emails

thank you all, I will be in touch

Roxana

Roxana: So sorry your having to go thru chemo. Prayers for you to get thru this. Let us know how your doing.
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back