A HAPPY DAY FOR CS ROYAL ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star

Reaction score
Our 2006 foaling season ended yesterday evening ... with the birth of a precious little buckskin filly. Her dam, Vermilyea Farms Love Song (the mare in my avatar) read the textbook very carefully and fulfilled my biggest dream: She presented me with a filly that is an exact copy of herself. This filly is tiny, tiny, tiny (which is not exactly a surprise, considering the fact that her dam is 28.5" and her sire, our bay pinto stallion A F Ivy Toro, is 30.5"). I had been dreaming of a filly like that ever since I purchased Love Song several years ago and I'm lacking the words to describe how excited and incredibly happy I am.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Because I had been dreaming of that filly for a long time, she already has a name ... I came up with the name four years ago and I said: "If ever I get a second ,Love Song', her name will be ,Beloved Angel'". So, I have the great pleasure to introduce to you all ... CS Royal Toros Beloved Angel! :bgrin

On this picture, Angel is only a few minutes old and my daughter is welcoming her to this world. Do you believe in love at first sight? I most certainly do!
default_smile.png

Angel01.jpg

This is how I found mommy and baby this morning. Can you say "peaceful"?

Angel02.jpg

And a few pictures of Angel and her mommy outside in the pasture this morning. As you can see, Angel still has some major unfolding to do, but isn't she precious.
default_wub.png
:

Angel03.jpg
Angel04.jpg
Angel05.jpg
Angel07.jpg

If you have been to our website, you'll have noticed that all our horses have their individual pages and each one has his or her very special song that represents the horse to us ... The song we chose for Angel is a song called "Your Song" by Elton John. When I saw little Angel yesterday, I had a feeling as if her mommy, Love Song, was saying: "Here, this is YOUR (Love) SONG!"

Angel is our 12th foal in 2006 and she marks the end of a very exciting foaling season. I think it is safe to say that it has been a pinto colt year for us (among the 12 foals are 9 colts and 6 of those colts are pintos of some sort), but I'm extremely pleased with each and everyone of the little ones.

Thanks for letting me share. I have to get back into the barn now and marvel at my Angel
default_wub.png
:

:saludando: Conny

:aktion033: Elton's Your Song has always been one of my favorites too , it fits well. Guess this is a keeper huh?

What a lovely little girl, mom's gorgeous also! Congratulations on your Angel. :aktion033:

Ohhhh, I LOVE your photos...they are really wonderful!! Congrats on your lovely baby :aktion033: :aktion033:

lis

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl and her gorgeous Mom..the pic with just the Mom and Angel's head is absolutely stunning..you need to enter it on Equusite.

Conny

Hello, wow, she is a beauty. Just like her Dam Love Song. I saw this mare as a yearling

at Vermilyea's on a tape. I so loved this tiny girl. She was breath taking, watching her run

and all. I had since wonder who was the lucky one to buy her. Her baby is just beautiful,

and the name fits her. Okay, now you got to post more pictures of Love Song and her baby.

You got to share more with me. I am so happy for you. And what a way to end the foaling

season, Love Song did you proud.
default_wub.png
:

Vicky

default_yes.gif
: I LOVE Buckskins and a Filly to wowweee! I think she would love it down in Ontario jsuta wild guesse :bgrin
default_wub.png
:

Congrats on a wonderful and a beautiful baby!!!

[SIZE=12pt]WOW!!!! Talking about a copy! She is adorable and her Mom has such personality too! Congrats on such a wonderful gift from her![/SIZE]

Thank you so very much for all your nice words.
default_yes.gif
:

Vicky, that is so amazing that you remember Love Song! You wouldn't happen to have a copy of that video you mentioned? Love Song is one of our most treasured broodmares and it is no incident that her picture is also in the layout of my website. Funny enough, I had several breeders from the USA contact me and tell me that they had admired Love Song during her show career at the Nationals etc and had wanted to purchase her, but had no luck. I feel very honored to have her here as one of my foundation mares. I thought I'd share a few pictures with you that show her as a two-year old (and she is still as elegant and beautiful today!). I'm also posting a picture of me with Love Song's 2004 colt by the name of Chocolate.

Love_Song01.jpg
Love_Song02.jpg

Choci.jpg

You may also be interested to hear that Love Song was one of four mares with whom the German studbook for American Miniature Horses was founded in 2003.

Oh, and: Yes, Cronewolf ... Angel is a keeper. That goes without saying! :bgrin

:saludando: Conny

Last edited by a moderator:
She IS an Angel!
default_wub.png
: Congrats on your lovely baby! Her mom is pretty too!

She really is a beautiful filly, congratulations!!!

:aktion033: Talk about saving the best for last, she is gorgeous, I love buckskins :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Her mother is beautiful too. :saludando:

Yvonne

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Conny, GRATULIERE!!!! :aktion033:

You must feel so very proud...she's a real beautifull little angel
default_yes.gif
: and.......love the color
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: Oh Happy Day!! What a way to end the season! Congratulations on a beautiful little doll, and a pretty buckskin,
default_yes.gif
: . We are still waiting for our final 06 foal. We also got a tiny filly last week, by Ace. She is precious.

Latest posts

Back