A Guessing Game ... Just For Fun!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kendra

Reaction score
This is a gelding we took to a show a couple weeks ago. The pictures aren't the greatest of him, the camera is apparently on it's last legs and only takes a picture when it feels like it, plus I had to lighten them a ton.

Anyway, he did really well, especially since it's been a while since he's been to a show! He placed second in his open gelding class and was alternate on the judges championship card, made it into the championship class in roadster, was first in youth roadster, and second in the barrel race!

So ... what do you think? How old is he? (No fair answering if you already know!!)

Donner.jpg
donnerhead.jpg

I think I know but I will guess 12 by his looks.
default_smile.png

Congrats on the placings (and how's that four-year old black gelding...hopefully he quit growing!)

Liz

He looks like he's 11-13 years old, and having had one like that I'm going to guess he's actually in his late teens to early twenties. After all, you wouldn't be asking us to play the game if he didn't look way younger than he is! LOL

Leia

l can't play but some of them ages are out to lunch.. :lol: :lol:

well he looks about 10, but i'm gonna guess 21. ONLY because i doubt you would have asked the question if he looked his age, or if he was under 20 for that matter. but i don't wanna just say 20, thats boring! so...21!!! :bgrin so when ya gonna tell us his real age?

he's really cute
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back