A few show pictures of our stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJF

Reaction score
This is our stallion this weekend at the Area 3 show. We are very happy with his results..he showed against some real nice horses and showed so good. He won his 34-36" halter class, the Sr. Champion, and Grand Champion
default_smile.png
This was his first time out this year and his first time out as a Sr. stallion. Unfortunately none of the pictures show him giving his neck which is what makes him look so good (well I think) He's got an amazing headset as a driving horse also. There's also a picture of Ten Ls Splendors Silhouette, only her second show and she's still pretty scared of things, but she's getting better.

Sam Hill Shadow Bucks Q

scan0004-2.jpg

q.jpg

scan0003-3.jpg

Ten Ls Splendors Silhouette

scan0005-3.jpg

:aktion033: Yay! Congratulations! I love stories like your's...........Sneek them in and SWEEP the compition away! That's awesome!

MA

Both are VERY nice!! Congrats on a great show.

Woohoo another Sam Hill horse takes the show away...
default_smile.png
Gotta love what we have...Congrats I sure wish I could have been there to see him win though...

:aktion033: Congrats :aktion033: They are both gorgeous!! And that filly sure is Black isn't she
default_yes.gif
: Are you taking him to Nationals this year? ~Jessica

Latest posts

Back