A few pics taken today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bannerminis

Reaction score
I took some pics of the foals today but it was hot and they were not up to a whole lot

Buck - pic might look odd as I removed my dog from it

Buck5wks3daysold.jpg

Buck5wks3daysold2.jpg

Tilly

Tilly17daysold.jpg

Tilly17daysold2.jpg

My husband got a new brush and Tilly thought it was great for scratches

Tilly17daysold3.jpg

Tilly17daysold4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Sunny a 4yr old AMHA Stallion. He came in off grass on Sunday and this evening I did a bit of a tidy on him but as my hubby couldnt manage to get him to do anything he took the photos and unfortunately they came out a little blurry and he also took them standing up so he looks like he is more tubby and like he is rooted to the ground.

Sunnyedit-1.jpg

Sunny2edit.jpg

Sunny4edit.jpg

Sunny3edit.jpg

Sunny6edit.jpg

Sunny7edit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Cassie - Sunny is even nicer in the flesh.

Buck is 5 1/2 wks old Matt and he has grown like a mushroom and is now catching up with himself. He is 3wks older then Tilly (both born on a Sunday).

What fabulous pictures Karina! Your foals are really looking good, but as for Sunny, well what can I say except .....yummmmmmm!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Anna

A pic of Jess who I had removed from the Buck pic - looking very serious lol

FoalsandSunnyJuly13th2011015.jpg

Thank you Anna - he is a very good boy and I am breaking him to drive but he had pulled a muscle so he has had the last 2 months off out on grass so he is just back in and started training again. He has remembered everything and you wouldnt think he had 2 months off so I am delighted with him. Cant wait to get him hitched but I will stick at the ground work for another couple of wks just to be sure.

Beautiful horses, love the pic of Tilly and her new scratchin brush.
default_wub.png
Handsome guard dog also.

LOL she would kill you with kindness. She is a big softie but her thing that she gets scolded for is trying to get the cats (a trick my son showed her) but other then that she wouldnt harm a fly. Still with a Chesapeake Bay Retriever, a lurcher/greyhound cross and a GSD not too many people are keen to come round the back of the house

gosh, I have to get out more..how did I miss these pictures. beautiful horses Karina. Buck sure is a stud muffin...he's one nice looking boy!! And Jess...Im in love with that face!

love the back scratcher!!

Latest posts

Back