A Dream Comes True:we're in the new barn

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I think that will be pretty, Marty. Look forward to pics of it later on as you get the time to do the inside.

Debi

Congratulations Marty!!
aktion033.gif
It's gorgeous!

Marty, I LOVE your barn,
yes.gif
and all your little KIDS look so nice and comfy in it.
wink.gif
Your stalls look great!
yes.gif
You know, anytime Jerry has some spare time you can just send him up my way, my kids would love to have a new barn like that too!
wink.gif
OHHHH PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE Jerry, pretty please???? I know Jerry--Marty has you overbooked for the next few years!
wink.gif
GREAT JOB. Corinne

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
laugh.gif
yes.gif
Marty, the barn is gorgeous. It never matters how much time it takes in the long run, after all is said and done, and all are home and happy. Thanks for answering my post weeks ago regarding stalls. I can only hope that my barn, when I finally get it, looks as great as yours. Congratulations big time for your perseverence and your hard work. Yeah!!!!!

Nancy

Marty and Family,

Congratulations on getting everyone settled and in their stalls this past weekend.

I LOVE the barn and it looks so neat with the horses in their stalls!

You are going to want to just live in the barn with the animals!!

Little Timmy looks so content and adorable in his stall!!

Thanks for sharing and keeping your Forum Family updated!!!

Big congrats of your barn and being able to use it. I know u must be thrilled.

Looking good Marty! I love how you did your doors. It will be nice this winter the way you have it set up.
yes.gif
Enjoy! I just love barns, I'd rather go to someones house and see their barn set up than the inside of their house. My friends at work are always talking about how they decorated their living rooms, I decorated my wash house this past weekend and going to start on my barn next. Fun winter project. How are you going to decorate yours?

wow marty its just beautiful!!! im so jealous!! your horses are very lucky to have such a great mom
smile.gif

Back