A Donkey Quilt....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlatCreekFarm

Reaction score
What a special gift I received over the weekend
default_wub.png
Patti, my new blogger friend sent me this. Our husbands are long-time blacksmithing friends. I just love it - two of my favorite "kids", of course!
default_wub.png
Thanks for letting me share my special gift ... I knew this forum would apppreciate it
default_wink.png
(If you want to read the 'rest of the story', you can check out our flatcreekfarm blog - link is below my signature. While you're there, you can check out Patti's blog at the "Osage Bluff Quilter" link to see more of her beautiful quilts!)

ruby_gracie_quilt1.jpg

What a BEAUTIFUL and special gift.
default_wub.png
I would love a quilt made with all my minis and dogs on it, a perfect rememberance. I LOVE anything that is crafty and do alot of crafts including some quilting, she did a beautiful job on your wall hanging. Your very lucky to have a special friend who made this perfect gift for you.

Corinne

Last edited by a moderator:
What a nice keepsake with so much meaning to you. It is gorgeous and you can tell that it came from the heart!

How thoughtful your friend is. I would love a gift like that. She did a great job on it

Back