Uregent Prayer Request

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Along with some others on here I too have lost and buried a young child. I am now 66 and time does help but the loss will always be with them..just that time can if we let it just barely make it bearable.

I can only imagine the torture as mentioned they are going through. No words suffice..Prayers , Maxine

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Christy

Prayers being sent out for both families. The power of prayer is so strong, so please have hope. Prayers and the power is what got me thru last week, when I found my only brother dead, in bed from a massive heart attack. Corinne
Oh Corinne

I had no ideal. I am so very sorry for your loss. Oh how heart breaking for you and your family.

My heart goes out to you as well. Hugs

Vicky

Sending prayers from Iowa. May God's angels suround them with His love.

This is SO painful to read and think about.

I wish there were some way to help them cope, but I know there is nothing to be done except keep them in my thoughts.

I have a boy who will soon be 7, and all I can do is think about how awful it would be to lose him.

Such a sad, sad story.

Please accept my deepest condolences, and the hope that your friend will recover.

Liz M.

Prayers for both families - how awful!!!

Barbie

Oh, I am so very sorry, how absolutely devastating! Adding my fervent prayers....

Hi Gang

I got some updates. Though they are not good. They had some hope last night, and

he did make it through the night last night. They said yesterday there was no brain

activity. They said since Thursday evening he had been throwing blood clots from

his brain. They would get the bleeding stop and it would clot, but then in a short

time, the clot would not hold and it would travel through his body. They were unable

to stop it. He kept throwing the blood clots through his body.

Last night, Dakoka showed some brain activity and flinched when they stuck him with a

needle. They were hoping with all their hearts he continue to improve. But this AM, he

took a turn for the worse. This Morning around 10 am, one of the clots hit another

part of the brain and he lost all brain activity again. They continue trying to stop the

bleeding, and continued hope he would gain some brain activity back.

At 6 PM, another brain EKG was done, and there was still no brain activity. His parents

and family have made the decision if he continue's no brain activity, to donate his organs

and turn off the life support. My understanding it was to happen at 10 PM tonight. When

a team could be brought in to do the transplants. I will update once I learn more.

Please continue to keep Steve and Kelly in your prayers. This is beyond heart breaking

to loose him, and to loose him tonight, with Mothers Day being tomorrow.

Thanks Vicky

Vicky --

I just cannot even begin to imagine what Dakota's parents are going through. I know all of us keep checking back hoping there will be a miracle. Just can't imagine how parents make it through this situation.

Jill

Prayers being sent for you and your friends. Words seem so inadequate at times like these. May they find the courage and the strength to face such a devastating loss.
default_no.gif
God bless them for considering organ donation; such a selfless act during a tragic time. What a way to honor their little boy's life...he will live on, both physically and spiritually.
default_hypocrite.gif

Dearesdt jesus we just ask that you will save this boys life. He is so very specail to his parents and they dont want to let him go. Plz help them get through this hard time and plz dearest jesus save him if you can. If its not your will plz just let them know that you are with them and love them dearly and are always there for them when they need help. in jesus name amen

This event is so sad to read about. Happening on this Mothers Day brings it closer to all mothers hearts.

To me it is another reminder that we all need to release any negativity we hold and to embrace those around us...family or friends.

In times like this I find solice in the words: "Those who live in the Lord, never see each other for the last time"

Latest posts

Back