A bunch of pictures I liked from the Fletcher Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
ARTYFLETCHER2007editweb.jpg

DSC_0183editweb22.jpg

DSC_0146WEB.jpg

DSC_0314web-1.jpg

DSC_0270web.jpg

DSC_0204web.jpg

DSC_0198web-3.jpg

DSC_0081WEB.jpg

DSC_0089WEB.jpg

DSC_0185web.jpg

DSC_0069WEB.jpg

DSC_0216web-1.jpg

DSC_0422web.jpg

DSC_0424web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY, OMG! To say they are beautiful is an understatement. For those of us who love horses, words can't adequately express the impact of those images, and way they hit you right in the heart.

Marvelous pictures........you've captured some great expressions, too!

They are gorgeous Sandy! I sure hope I get some pretty shots like that out of my guys.
default_smile.png

Sandy the pictures are great, i really like the first one of Fallen Ash Eagles Fine Art. I saw you walking around taking pictures but i never got a chance to come over and say hey and meet you.

Thanks for the encouragement!!

Sandy the pictures are great, i really like the first one of Fallen Ash Eagles Fine Art. I saw you walking around taking pictures but i never got a chance to come over and say hey and meet you.
Arty is beautiful, isn't he??!! I wish I had met you too. I would LOVE to take pictures

of your gelding!!! If you are at the Julep Cup... please come find me.
default_smile.png
)

~Sandy

Sandy, you are so incredibly gifted!!!! You take your photography to a true artform. Just amazing!!!!

Is that paint about three down the one that belongs to dale and roger down here in FL? He looks Really familar!
Yep, and the big buckskin is theirs too (the rearing one, lighter color, not the golden ones)

They were kind enough to give me a chance to photograph some of their horses.

They are so VERY nice
default_smile.png
)

~Sandy

Latest posts

Back